Billy...

Tippin

Well since this is a space for Billy and well everyone loves the coolest man on the planet I thought it was about time to well kick up this space a bit so for the comic enjoyment of all...

The next activity Billy Boyd will partake in will make front page news tomorrow, what will the headline/News report be?

HOBBIT HANDLES HURRICANE!

Billy Boyd, or Pippin for Lord of the Rings today single handedly saved 3,000 people from Hurricane Charlie, diverting the Hurricane's attention away from the sleepy town of Bedville with his Siren-like singing and then dispersing the wind with the use of his elven dagger and cloak. All this news reporter has to say is....

What will Billy do next?!

however this reporter disagrees

tomorrows headline will be

Billy, man about bedford college

billy boyd, famous for his roles in lord of the rings and the scottish police drama taggart, helped out a young student with her media studies hmwk last night, while the wonderfully bright and pretty young girl slaved through about 5yrs worth of cswk, billy turned up, made her a cup of tea and told her what to right. he also pretened to be a relation so she could have a lie in and take the morning of college.

the girl named hannah, says "god bless billy, he made my tea, did my cswk and sang me to sleep... if i wasn't so obbsessed with the phelps twins, dom monaghan and Mcfly/Busted, billy would be on my stalk list"

which poses this reporter the same question,

what will billy do next?