Gerard Butler!!!!!!!!!!!

Calling_Angels

Good girl *pats on head* lol.

Im not allowing myself to have a boyfriend, cause theres only one guy for me. If i got a bf id only be lying to him every day.

if they really love you they should be able to accept that ur a teenager and ur gonna hav crushes and if something does happen between u and gerry then well... good for you :P

i tell my boyf like everyday that i think Tom Felton's the most gorge guy on earth and he's pretty ok with it

:lol:

When i first started goin out with my boyf, i LOVED orlando bloom, but now im just not bothered. Yeah ill think someones fit, but ill never full on fancy them.

lol.

my boyf gets a bit pissed if were hangin out together and im suddenly like "oooh that boys fit"

but generally he doesnt mind, i think he's accepted that im a teenager and i get crushes

and he gets em as well (obviously) i just dunno who they r

Yeah, usually i dont wanna know who they are. Occasionally he'll sit there and go that dudes quite fit Thus making me worry bout him... But usually he'll sit there and check out hte waitresses at Pizza Hut

haahaahaa

i was watching HP3 a few weeks ago wit him and there was this HG/DM scene and i goes "soo pwetty, so gorgeous" about Tom and he's like "yeah, well fit"

i was just like WTF??

but it turned out he was talkin bout Emma Watson

:P

Lol. He never really says out load when its a film, but if i get tlking bout a lass hell join in.

lol

i fink he's a bit shy about girls

but me, im way up there *points to a level above head* i walk down the street and im allways pointin out fit boys lol

but i try and avoid doin it wen im with him

:D

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good girl *pats on head* lol.

Im not allowing myself to have a boyfriend, cause theres only one guy for me. If i got a bf id only be lying to him every day.

if they really love you they should be able to accept that ur a teenager and ur gonna hav crushes and if something does happen between u and gerry then well... good for you :o

i tell my boyf like everyday that i think Tom Felton's the most gorge guy on earth and he's pretty ok with it

:D

When i first started goin out with my boyf, i LOVED orlando bloom, but now im just not bothered. Yeah ill think someones fit, but ill never full on fancy them.

lol.

my boyf gets a bit pissed if were hangin out together and im suddenly like "oooh that boys fit"

but generally he doesnt mind, i think he's accepted that im a teenager and i get crushes

and he gets em as well (obviously) i just dunno who they r

:o

Yeah, usually i dont wanna know who they are. Occasionally he'll sit there and go that dudes quite fit Thus making me worry bout him... But usually he'll sit there and check out hte waitresses at Pizza Hut

haahaahaa

i was watching HP3 a few weeks ago wit him and there was this HG/DM scene and i goes "soo pwetty, so gorgeous" about Tom and he's like "yeah, well fit"

i was just like WTF??

but it turned out he was talkin bout Emma Watson

:o

:blush:

Lol. He never really says out load when its a film, but if i get tlking bout a lass hell join in.

lol

i fink he's a bit shy about girls

but me, im way up there *points to a level above head* i walk down the street and im allways pointin out fit boys lol

but i try and avoid doin it wen im with him

:unsure:

Hehe. If im with my friends im sorta like that... but only sorta... my type is not very commonly found :(

Lol ahoy all ye mateys aboard the Gerry Ferry! I be your captain and i drink like a fish! lol. Very cool cheesy puns guys! "Gerard can hoist my flags any day" "Gerard put a shiver in me timbers!"

I love you guys.

The Crew:

Ye Captain: Me (and gerry when he returns! when he does everyone moves down a rank!)

Commador: Nicole

Lieutenant: OBsessed

Second Lieutenant: Lea

First shipmate: Ditz

Second Shipmate: Paretha

Coxwain: Mellymoo

Sailors: Everyone else!

God honestly, christine is so stupid. If the phantom asked ME into his lair like f*** id refuse! Ahhh dear frankie it made me cry...

I AM YOUR ANGEL OF MUSIC!

COME TO ME ANGEL OF MUSIC!

okey dokey Gerry! *runs down secret passageway!*

Lol ahoy all ye mateys aboard the Gerry Ferry! I be your captain and i drink like a fish! lol. Very cool cheesy puns guys! "Gerard can hoist my flags any day" "Gerard put a shiver in me timbers!"

I love you guys.

The Crew:

Ye Captain: Me (and gerry when he returns! when he does everyone moves down a rank!)

God honestly, christine is so stupid. If the phantom asked ME into his lair like f*** id refuse! Ahhh dear frankie it made me cry...

heehee

i like being comodore

*sigh*

I love you guys.

The Crew:

One thing wrong with that, im no good at straight, everything of mine is wobbly!!! But yey!!! I'm a coxswain!!!!

An extra ration of Berry wine to everyone aboard. actually SCREW THE RATION tale as much as you want whenever you want! We have a lifetime supply!

And the rum, the precious Gerry rum...

I have about 74 pictures of gerard in my pictures file at the moment. but theres always room for more! ^_^

Now come on you scally wags get to work!

An extra ration of Berry wine to everyone aboard. actually SCREW THE RATION tale as much as you want whenever you want! We have a lifetime supply!

I have about 74 pictures of gerard in my pictures file at the moment. but theres always room for more! :angry:

RUM RUM IN MY TUM !!!!!

He he he wooooooooooo

Gerry for c7 please :angry:

I have about 74 pictures of gerard in my pictures file at the moment. but theres always room for more! :angry:

Im workin cap'n HIC!!! *falls over*

An extra ration of Berry wine to everyone aboard. actually SCREW  THE RATION tale as much as you want whenever you want! We have a lifetime supply!

I have about 74 pictures of gerard in my pictures file at the moment. but theres always room for more! :P

Lmao Gerry for c7 :lol:

An extra ration of Berry wine to everyone aboard. actually SCREW  THE RATION tale as much as you want whenever you want! We have a lifetime supply!

I have about 74 pictures of gerard in my pictures file at the moment. but theres always room for more! :P

Lmao Gerry for c7 :lol:

Whacha laughing for? You do know realise scince i am paseded out, the Gerry Ferry is heading towards that big island right?