Gerard Butler!!!!!!!!!!!

Calling_Angels

Ok, Gerard Butler, hes been in a bunch of stuff, Tomb Raider Cradle of Life, Dracula 2000, Reign of fire etc. But the most recent and my favourite, The Phantom of the Opera. I fell in love with him the moment i saw him on the screen, so please people Help me out and join my petition for Gerard Butler!!!!!!!

Hes really cool, and hes scottish! Why is it almost all the famous actors that are cute, (or once were) are scottish? Seriously think about it, Gerard Butler, Billy Boyd, Sean Biggerstaff, Sean Connery, its really weird!

Anyways come on and start petitioning for Gerry! :D:D:D

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Gerard Butler, hes been in a bunch of stuff, Tomb Raider Cradle of Life, Dracula 2000, Reign of fire etc. But the most recent and my favourite, The Phantom of the Opera. I fell in love with him the moment i saw him on the screen, so please people Help me out and join my petition for Gerard Butler!!!!!!!

Hes really cool, and hes scottish! Why is it almost all the famous actors that are cute, (or once were) are scottish? Seriously think about it, Gerard Butler, Billy Boyd, Sean Biggerstaff, Sean Connery, its really weird!

Anyways come on and start petitioning for Gerry! :blush::unsure::unsure:

hey, glad sumone else is round to my way of thinking!

him in the black mask on the song 'the point ov no retern' *begins to dream but comes back to reality when falls off chair*

...I like Matthew.

Other self: This isn't a convo about Matthew -_-

Normal self: :unsure:

otherself. how's you otherself matthew lover

normalself. shut up we've already said it's not about matthew

otherself. but we likes him

normalself. :angry:;)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO go Ditz you rock dude. I just spent the last foru hours listening to the short snippets of the soundtrack that they play on the PotO website. mmmmmmmmmm Gerard :D:D:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Emmy Rossum is cool. but i have to resent her slightly for putting her hands all over gerard :wub:

hee hee

why thank you!

now lets talk more in depth bout gerrad!

white mask, black mask ooooooooor scary skull mask on the mascarad song?

God gerard dressed as the phantom in his opening scene walking down that tunnel, how f***ing sexy does he look there? God I really wanted to just.... i think its better if i dont say!

And when Emmy's running her hands over his face and neck, god i wanted to be her. In fact i wanted to be her for the whole film!

But honestly when Gerry cries on the rooftop, i just wanted to drape my arms aorund him how sweet was he? Please SM, bring Gerry to C7 so i can give him a big hug!

GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARDGERARD GERARD GERARDGERARD GERARD GERARD :lol::D:P:P:wub::wub:

NO<NO<NO( well yes but no but)...

GERARD FOR LFCC3

I don't intend to attend LFCC3, as London is not a convenient a location as MK, but if Gerard was there, nothing could stop me from going!

think i kinda gotta agree with you again!

go gerrie go gerrie go gerrie

(sorry were caught in the moment! :wub::wub:B) )

GERARD FOR LFCC3

I don't intend to attend LFCC3, as London is not a convenient a location as MK, but if Gerard was there, nothing could stop me from going!

(sorry were caught in the moment! :lol::wub::wub: )

aw, don't worry; it's easy to be caught in a moment with Gerry! :wub:

GERARD FOR LFCC3

(sorry were caught in the moment! :D;):P )

aw, don't worry; it's easy to be caught in a moment with Gerry! :P

oh thank you girl!

glad to hear i ain't alone!

C'mon people vote GErry we need to keep our forums for gerry, (mine and ditz's) on the front page! c'mon show the love

GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD

GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD

Hey Guys,

I lost the password to my old account and stupid showmasters wont send me my validation email to retrieve it :rolleyes:

lol anyways, its Calling_Angels here, with a new account that's completley phantom of the opera/ gerard-ish!

Keep posting, gotta keep gerard as a page one request!

GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARDGERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD GERARDGERARD GERARD GERARD GERARD

Edited by The Angel of Music

WOO!! Gerard Butler!!! i love the film & all the songs

In sleephe sang to me

In dreams he came

That voicewich calls to me

And speaks my name

And do i dream again

For now i find

The Phantom of the Opera is there inside my mind

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

i love all the songs too! do you have the sound track from the film? I really want it, but they didn't have it at my local HMV, they only had the higlights from the London production cd. I'll probably buy that anyway. lol.

and calling_angels, that's a shame about your account. but don't call the showmasters stupid!! lol. though now you have a totally POTO account which can never be a bad thing! :D

G E R R Y

WOO!! Gerard Butler!!! i love the film & all the songs

In sleephe sang to me

In dreams he came

That voicewich calls to me

And speaks my name

And do i dream again

For now i find

The Phantom of the Opera is there inside my mind

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

i love all the songs too! do you have the sound track from the film? I really want it, but they didn't have it at my local HMV, they only had the higlights from the London production cd. I'll probably buy that anyway. lol.

and calling_angels, that's a shame about your account. but don't call the showmasters stupid!! lol. though now you have a totally POTO account which can never be a bad thing! :wub:

G E R R Y

I love all the songs, especially Music of the Night, Point of no Return and Phantom of the Opera itself, mostly because they all feature Gerry;s voice... god hes gorgeous!!!

Im getting the soundtrack sometimes around christmas/ new year!!! Yahey!!!!!!!

*does little dance*

I'd love to meet Gerard Butler, Scottish people do rock!!!!!!!

As i was saying to you, Nicole the other day, why is it all gorgeous men come from scotland? Glasgow in particular!

Billy Boyd, Gerard Butler, Sean Biggerstaff...etc! Glasgow and Milton Keynes are the holy lands!

gerard_butler_2.jpg

He's cool, he's sexy, he's charming, and he knows it! :firedevil::angel::lol::lol:

GERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARD

GERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARDGERARD