Gerard Butler!!!!!!!!!!!

Calling_Angels

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in my second and final year at college. My tutors are really lax about rules n stuff, (also they're gay and are partners, and the ONLY male tutors in the department). They tried to organise a trip to LA for us, to work with a Performing Arts college out there, that we have contacts in, but the deal droppped through, because we coulnt get the money in time.

I got my dracula 2001 dvd last night, god gerry;s so sexy as drac, *sigh* he will be mine. For the whole of today i was hanging with my friends, and i got a little depressed because my friend and her boyfriends are such a cute couple, they're really cool and sweet and I just wanted Gerry to be there so i could have it too. also the crew said they wouldnt mind if he hung out with us because i was seeing him! lol so at least those lot are ok with it.

GERRY FOR C7 OR ELSE!

Blurg! Secondary school is miserable!

I know that feeling... i couldnt wait to get outta there. But now i am ive left most of my mates behind, and i find it hard to make new friends, so i found it really hard to adjust.

Go see phantom more times in the cinema girl!!!!!!!! I've seen it seven times :D

And im getting my pirate copy soon!

WOOT WOOT FOR MY GERRY!

I plan on it. Ive already arranged to go with a couple of my mates on seperate occasio9ns, n im going to get my boyf to take me.

I got my dracula 2001 dvd last night, god gerry;s so sexy as drac, *sigh* he will be mine. For the whole of today i was hanging with my friends, and i got a little depressed because my friend and her boyfriends are such a cute couple, they're really cool and sweet and I just wanted Gerry to be there so i could have it too. also the crew said they wouldnt mind if he hung out with us because i was seeing him! lol so at least those lot are ok with it.

GERRY FOR C7 OR ELSE!

it'd be cool to hang around with someone famous but id probs get realy freaked out coz gerard is like 35 so id be like

"OMG!!"

i get like dat around adults i dont know very well

id be like scared to even sit down incase i was doing something wrong :angry:

:angry:

Good girl *pats on head* lol.

Im not allowing myself to have a boyfriend, cause theres only one guy for me. If i got a bf id only be lying to him every day.

if they really love you they should be able to accept that ur a teenager and ur gonna hav crushes and if something does happen between u and gerry then well... good for you :angry:

i tell my boyf like everyday that i think Tom Felton's the most gorge guy on earth and he's pretty ok with it

Im not allowing myself to have a boyfriend, cause theres only one guy for me. If i got a bf id only be lying to him every day.

if they really love you they should be able to accept that ur a teenager and ur gonna hav crushes and if something does happen between u and gerry then well... good for you :angry:

i tell my boyf like everyday that i think Tom Felton's the most gorge guy on earth and he's pretty ok with it

When i first started goin out with my boyf, i LOVED orlando bloom, but now im just not bothered. Yeah ill think someones fit, but ill never full on fancy them.

if they really love you they should be able to accept that ur a teenager and ur gonna hav crushes and if something does happen between u and gerry then well... good for you :lol:

When i first started goin out with my boyf, i LOVED orlando bloom, but now im just not bothered. Yeah ill think someones fit, but ill never full on fancy them.

lol.

my boyf gets a bit pissed if were hangin out together and im suddenly like "oooh that boys fit"

but generally he doesnt mind, i think he's accepted that im a teenager and i get crushes

and he gets em as well (obviously) i just dunno who they r

if they really love you they should be able to accept that ur a teenager and ur gonna hav crushes and if something does happen between u and gerry then well... good for you :(

^_^

lol.

my boyf gets a bit pissed if were hangin out together and im suddenly like "oooh that boys fit"

but generally he doesnt mind, i think he's accepted that im a teenager and i get crushes

:D

Yeah, usually i dont wanna know who they are. Occasionally he'll sit there and go that dudes quite fit Thus making me worry bout him... But usually he'll sit there and check out hte waitresses at Pizza Hut

Edited by mellymoo

if they really love you they should be able to accept that ur a teenager and ur gonna hav crushes and if something does happen between u and gerry then well... good for you :wub:

:lol:

lol.

:lol:

Yeah, usually i dont wanna know who they are. Occasionally he'll sit there and go that dudes quite fit Thus making me worry bout him... But usually he'll sit there and check out hte waitresses at Pizza Hut

haahaahaa

i was watching HP3 a few weeks ago wit him and there was this HG/DM scene and i goes "soo pwetty, so gorgeous" about Tom and he's like "yeah, well fit"

i was just like WTF??

but it turned out he was talkin bout Emma Watson

:P

:wub: