Project Hobbit presents

cazamir

on the eight day of christmas my precious gave to me eight wierd companions,seven poncy elves six filthy orcses, five wrag riders,four little hobbits, three elven boats, two smelly humans and a hairy dwraf called gimli

fellowship.jpg

Edited by cazamir

On the nineth day of Christmas my precious gave to me nine scary ringwraiths, eight wierd companions,seven poncy elves six filthy orcses, five wrag riders,four little hobbits, three elven boats, two smelly humans and a hairy dwraf called gimli

Ringwraiths2.jpg

Edited by cazamir

on the tenth day of christmas my precious gave to me ten lorien arrows,nine scary ringwraiths, eight wierd companions,seven poncy elves six filthy orcses, five wrag riders,four little hobbits, three elven boats, two smelly humans and a hairy dwraf called gimli

legolasE51.jpg

on the eleventh day of christmas my precious gave to me eleven ithilien rangers, ten lorien arrows,nine scary ringwraiths, eight wierd companions,seven poncy elves six filthy orcses, five wrag riders,four little hobbits, three elven boats, two smelly humans and a hairy dwraf called gimli

TTTFaramirRangers.jpg

on the twelth day of christmas my precious gave to me twelve thousand wedding guests, eleven ithilien rangers, ten lorien arrows,nine scary ringwraiths, eight wierd companions,seven poncy elves six filthy orcses, five wrag riders,four little hobbits, three elven boats, two smelly humans and a hairy dwraf called gimli

legolas_coronation.jpg

Edited by cazamir

• 2 weeks later...

um yeah right after i pass under the wings of shadow and get drawn back by a hunk of a man, um i mean lord aragorn and get toasted by my father rescude by a small creatur whos wearing my old armour like i gave him permission , geeez