Orlando Bloom for C7

One B

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why ask for such guests - It's not going to happen

You never know anything is possible :D:huh:

This will not happen and people are justing wasting time posting about it - - which is exactly what I have done now (dammit).

Orli turning up is as likely as Showmasters stopping over charging for autos. Then you did say anything is possibly.

Gandalf,

you have read my post wrong, i was meant to say is him going to lfcc3 such a bad thing?? coz its bigger and has more security i didnt mean is him comming here a bad thing.I have just noticed my typing mistake you dont need to explain to me the dangers im not a complete dumbass !!!

apologies, i didn't mean to imply that you were stupid.

i agree with LFCC3, myself.

You never know anything is possible :wub::wub:

This will not happen and people are justing wasting time posting about it - - which is exactly what I have done now (dammit).

Orli turning up is as likely as Showmasters stopping over charging for autos. Then you did say anything is possibly.

obviously, not many ppl consider autos to be over-charged.

i also heard that Carrie Fisher can be £40+ at some cons - she was what? £25? with SM. does that sound like over-charging?

You never know anything is possible :P:D

i also heard that Carrie Fisher can be £40+ at some cons - she was what? £25? with SM. does that sound like over-charging?

If we were able to discuss other events on this forum we could do a price comparison and you would find that SM charge towards the higher end.

Out of interest on what grounds can you state “obviously, not many ppl consider autos to be over-charged”?

You never know anything is possible :lol::lol:

If we were able to discuss other events on this forum we could do a price comparison and you would find that SM charge towards the higher end.

Out of interest on what grounds can you state “obviously, not many ppl consider autos to be over-charged”?

the grounds, perhaps, that of the two shows i've been to, both have had large numbers of visitors, and also that these shows have been running, apparently successfully, for the past at least 2 years.

SM may charge toward the higher end for a certain range however, you have made no attempt to oppose my example, and you claim inability to discuss other shows as a reason for not putting forward your own. i haven't seen my piost being altered, and i'm sure by now SM have noticed it.

no need to mention a particular show, simply a guest, their price with SM, and their price elsewhere. simple, unless you mean they over-charge in comparison to shows with lesser-known guests, perhaps?

mm, i forgot the bio/chem/nuclear terror troops from america, methinks :P

what about a few rail guns? plasma and quantum torpedoes perhaps?

actually, just hand me a nice litte machine gun... with a small planet of ammo. there won't be any riots after i'm done... :lol:

actually, there might not be ANYONE after i'm done... :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: