L.T.

Billybird

BIGGEST THANKS EVER TO BB AND TREVOR!!!

What a fanstatic weekend. Love to Rhys and Garyn (sp!). Thankyou for looking after me (and to doodles, but she always looks after me). I have a feeling that Jay will be sneaking in to your house at night, just to play RotK on your playstation. And of course to check on Leggi's costume. Snigger!

Thanks again!

Edited by L_T

Yeah.... I hope my Lickle Orlilas has his clothes on properly.....

Thankyou for a great weekend........ I promise not to sneak in and play ROTK.

Big hugs to the boys.... tell them we'll see them at Christmas!

July I'm so jealous you got to see the slimline Astin!!!!! Hope you had a great time!

Much love to you and your wonderful family! Give Molly a pat for me!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys. Thanks, I had a great time too - not to mention the boys. Rhys is still going on about it and waiting for the same next year - so be warned. :wub:

Sean of course was absolutely gorgeous as usual, will let you have some pics when I see you Xmas, will post some pics here in the next two days from the party.

Watch this space!!! :wub::lol:

BTW. Yes, Leggy still has his clothes on. Looks a lot more comfortable in them these days. :wub:

• 1 month later...

Is your computer on a go slow oh sickly one? :lol: Well, I guess the only way to get my Garyn to bed is to go myself. Bless, he wants me to read him a story. And he's 11?!!!!

Anyway, speak soon. See you half term? Love you. xx (and Garyn sends hundreds of kisses too!) :lol: