TOM FELTON

tomfeltonlover2k3

why do so many people want to see Tom Felton there?

i mean you know he won't come because he came to the last one didn't he, and I hear he wasn't that bothered to be there some say.

But i suppose there is no hope in trying i suppose.

and it would be good to see him, maybe in a happier-self, but there.

Good luck with your efforts, but i don't think they will be considered to much by the showmasters, do you?

why do so many people want to see Tom Felton there?

i mean you know he won't come because he came to the last one didn't he, and I hear he wasn't that bothered to be there some say.

But i suppose there is no hope in trying i suppose.

and it would be good to see him, maybe in a happier-self, but there.

Good luck with your efforts, but i don't think they will be considered to much by the showmasters, do you?

dude! u need to get out of the pit of pessimism and into the opium of optimism!

showmasters want to please the people who attend their fairs so they try and get whoever the ppl want, so they probably tried to get tom, and maybe he aint interested, but thats up to him, dont diss the Masters of Show dude!

oh i dont want to diss them like.

it just i can't help feeling that it is pointless trying to charge through an unbreakable brick wall :angel:

well, ok, but it may not be an unbreakable brick wall! after all, we cannot in fact see this wall, or feel it, so how do we know if it unbreakable or not? hmmm?

i was metaphorically speaking!

and exactly we dont even know who the showmasters have asked to come.

I hope there are more Harry Potter stars are coming,

after all a whole Harry Potter site MuggleNet.com are coming over to the event - and thats from america!

i want Tom to come i dont care if hes bothered or not i want him to come as do a lot of people n its not like its all bad he gets to meet loadsa people particularly girls gets to meet fans have people scream his name n cry because they emt him surely thats slightly flattering id jump at the chance if someone asked me so if a star can come i think they shud but anyway bak to topic i want tom to come

well okay, i think i should make this thread comming back, cuz if this would gonna be lost we really doesn´t make clear how much we wanna get tom back to c4, do we?...

well there´re still 6 guests who´re going to be able to attend (if anything hasn´t changed the last hrs/days/whatever)

i SO do hope that they´ll get him back...i know this was written so many times before (don´t ask for any numbers i stoped counting after 50...nah not as many...or...ah anway) but he´s not invited yet or even under discussion...well i guess, if i haven´t missed anything...

so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....do anything to get him back...i beg you...

how do u know he hasnt be3en asked??? ooo i want him to come illl sing the stupid we luv the moon song in front of all the guests if i have to if showmasters will come n thats really saying somethin if youve heard the song

Edited by Cazzie15