Did you see Sarah MG on BBC1 last night?

ACW

Sarah Michelle Gellar was on the Jonathan Ross show last night and it was weird!

Remember she has done saturday night live and she's a very funny person but she totally didn't get Jonathan Ross! They were talking about her filming in Japan and she told a story about not being able to use a Japanses high tech toilet which was very entertaining but all the way through she was on the defensive.

At one point she said to Jonathan "I'm your guest, you had to be nice to me!" to which Jonathan replied "I am being nice, you should see me when I'm being F**king nasty"

I'm just suprised she wasn't more relaxed . :wub:

(Nice tale about David Boreanaz wanting moon all the time!)

I have to agree. It was nice to see her and it was okay but she seemed totally out of her depth and desperate to try and keep under control and say the right things.

Admittedly, JR isn't your usual chat show host but it must have been clear what it was going to be like watching what went on before it was her turn but she really didn't know how to cope with it did she?

Not that he was cruel or nasty to her, he is genuinely a fan but you've got to be able to give as good as you get on his show and she clearly couldn't or wouldn't let the "image" drop so that she could.

Did anyone see David and James on GMTV as well? I don't have time to watch TV in the morning.

I thought she came across ok, but not used to people Like JR interviewing her I think. I remember Janet jackson being rather wary of him. She seemed quite amusing, but slightly "yeah right" kinda thing as well. Nice to see her, but i'd have like to have heard more about the film (and working with Clea duvall he he)

As far as I'm aware David and james were AWOL. I taped the whole morning, somthing about missing flights? nothing was mentioned on the show.

I thought she came across ok, but not used to people Like JR interviewing her I think.

She didn't come across badly but did seem rather reluctant to just relax and go with it. Though it did look like it had been edited quite a bit so maybe the flow was broken somewhat. I'm sure she would have been briefed on what the format of the show was and possibly even seen some video of previous ones - I've heard that happens. Maybe it was a cultural thing - the American guests he has do sometimes seem less comfortable with his approach than the UK based ones who tend to play along with it.

Good to see her over here and actually saying something though. Last time I saw her on TV was for the Scooby Doo 2 premiere and she barely said a word - just let the others talk.

It would have been nice to have heard a bit more about the film. Not really my genre but sounds interesting and is something rather more serious to show what she can do.

As far as I'm aware David and james were AWOL. I taped the whole morning, somthing about missing flights? nothing was mentioned on the show.

Read that in another thread after posting the question. Oh well, I rarely have time to watch TV in the morning apart from catching the news headlines so wouldn't have caught them anyway.