I NEED YOUR FAN REPORTS!!!!!

TishTosh

Spamming.....

Hello everybody!!!!!

Well, as you may have guessed I am making a new website for movie news, reviews, premieres, conventions etc etc etc and I need to collect YOUR encounters with the stars!

If you'd like to help me out then please can you write a report of when you met the stars at any convention or premiere including (if you have any) a picture of either you and the star and/or a picture you took of them. I don't mind how long or short the report is but I may have to edit some parts (I doubt this though).

Please could you email these to me at tash@geekweekonline.co.uk with the subject Fan encounter - name of the event here Just to avoid viruses!

You are also welcome to post them here but emailing them will be easier and ONLY SHOWMASTERS events and premieres may be posted on here no other convention/event - these must be emailed.

If you have any questions feel free to email me or post them here! Once the content is added I can post the website address on here...but seeing as there is pretty much nothing there at the moment I don't see the point lol

Thanks guys!!!

Tash

I'm sure i've missed something out...