Chicks that take no s*** thread

Cathyvicki

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there CV, I was just wondering where the hell you were LOL.

Well hmmmm whats been going on, well........

I've been discussing coffins with Salem, tis a very important subject, Salem and Buff have been arguing about something, erm Salem is going to do the Peg It challenge, I'll tell you more about it some other time, but its painful LOL.

Nebbit has accused me of tarting with Salem - erm yeah right, just chatting grrrrr

Other than that, f*** all has been going on really.  You ain't missed much, now get to your fecking uni studies LOL.

Oo-er missis!!!

Salem and Buff arguing? Weird huh!!

Whos arguing?, its the usual banter between me and Salem!

:D

I was thinking that. Taking the **** out of each other is what we live for and its good practice for events! :D:D

At least we can do that mate!, some funny remarks dont bother us!, well untill we get to the event then we run riot!

:D

I say bring back the good olde medieval days and lets have some burnings at the stake and a few beheadings. It warms the blood just thinking about it.

I like that one where they put people in the stocks and throw rotten eggs and fruit at them! In fact, I think that'd be a good thing to do to wayward teens. (mate of mine was beat up by a gang of little criminals on bonfire night and I am very angry about it) :D:D

I've been discussing coffins with Salem, tis a very important subject, Salem and Buff have been arguing about something, erm Salem is going to do the Peg It challenge, I'll tell you more about it some other time, but its painful LOL.

Nebbit has accused me of tarting with Salem - erm yeah right, just chatting grrrrr

Other than that, f*** all has been going on really.  You ain't missed much, now get to your fecking uni studies LOL.

Oo-er missis!!!

:angel:

I was thinking that. Taking the **** out of each other is what we live for and its good practice for events! :angry::rolleyes:

At least we can do that mate!, some funny remarks dont bother us!, well untill we get to the event then we run riot!

:huh:

Riots are what we do best! :wub:

I say bring back the good olde medieval days and lets have some burnings at the stake and a few beheadings.  It warms the blood just thinking about it.

I like that one where they put people in the stocks and throw rotten eggs and fruit at them! In fact, I think that'd be a good thing to do to wayward teens. (mate of mine was beat up by a gang of little criminals on bonfire night and I am very angry about it) :rolleyes::angel:

A stocks at an event would be much appreciated! :angry: Bring the criminals. I'll kick the crap out of them! :huh::wub:

Oo-er missis!!!

:P

I was thinking that. Taking the **** out of each other is what we live for and its good practice for events! :lol::D

:lol:

Riots are what we do best! B)

Aint that the truth!

This thread is seriously lacking the presence of the Vampster!!!!! :P

Maybe shes deserted you?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You never know!

Stop being horrible Si!!! You git!!! :P

Where is Vamps then!!!!!

:headscratch:

Shes been deed busy and having a few probs at the mo i think! she said she wouldnt be on here for a while the other day! So I forgive her! My ickle vampsy!! :lol:

This thread is seriously lacking the presence of the Vampster!!!!! :P

Maybe shes deserted you?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You never know!

Stop being horrible Si!!! You git!!! :P

Where is Vamps then!!!!!

:headscratch:

buff stop being nasty to cathyvicki!!!! *poke*

Whos being nasty?

You'll know when im being nasty!