LOTR THE BEGGING STARTS HERE!!!

frosty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tehhehe i ran away from him in the woods while doinf media unfornalty we all had walkie talkies o i didn't manage to abandon him. Frosty u ough to join in he insulting LOTR and collectormania to :angry:

Dommie please :wub:

OH NO HE DIDN'T INSULT LOTR !!!!!!!! :angry::angry:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr he makes me so mad !!

anywho lol what did he do when you ran away from him??

did he start crying lol??

lol nah that's harsh lol

:D:lol::D

lol Peter Jackson pwease!!! And David Whenam, and Karl Urban, and Mrianda Otto, and Ian Mckellen, and Christopher Lee, and Orlando bloon, and Craig Parker, and Elijah wood, and Domonic Monaghon, and Billeh boyd, and Sean aStin, and Ian holm, and Liv tyler, and Hugo Weaving, and Cate Blanchette, and Sean Bean, and Bernad Hill, and Royd Tolkien, and Andy Serkis, and Thomas Robbins, and Sala Baker, and Laurence Makore, and Viggo mortenson, and Brad Dourif, and John Rhys Davies, and John Noble, and Martin Csokas, and Mark Fergusen, and Robin Malcom, and Bruce Spence, and Nathaniel Lees, and Bruce Hopkins, and Brian Sergent, and Nick Nolte, and Brewnt Mcyntire, Ian Mune, and Sarah Mcloed, and Martyn Saunderson, and Harry Sinclair, and Norman Foresay, and Jed Borphy, and Bruce Allpress, and John Bach.

And i think im done... :cheesface:

lol Peter Jackson pwease!!! And David Whenam, and Karl Urban, and Mrianda Otto, and Ian Mckellen, and Christopher Lee, and Orlando bloon, and Craig Parker, and Elijah wood, and Domonic Monaghon, and Billeh boyd, and Sean aStin, and Ian holm, and Liv tyler, and Hugo Weaving, and Cate Blanchette, and Sean Bean, and Bernad Hill, and Royd Tolkien, and Andy Serkis, and Thomas Robbins, and Sala Baker, and Laurence Makore, and Viggo mortenson, and Brad Dourif, and John Rhys Davies, and John Noble, and Martin Csokas, and Mark Fergusen, and Robin Malcom, and Bruce Spence, and Nathaniel Lees, and Bruce Hopkins, and Brian Sergent, and Nick Nolte, and Brewnt Mcyntire, Ian Mune, and Sarah Mcloed, and Martyn Saunderson, and Harry Sinclair, and Norman Foresay, and Jed Borphy, and Bruce Allpress, and John Bach.

And i think im done... ;)

as above cos i'm lazy and dam is that ever a big list

And i think im done... :P

Oh and off that i missed Tall Paul, and all the scale doubles...