Buffy Q and A Talk at C4

Evil_Faith

The Buffy talk at C6 was my first and i absolutely loved it. I was just curious to know what the last one with Tony Head and Iyari Limon was like.

Was it done in two parts like this one and does anyone remember any of the questions and responses?

I went and it was really good fun as well. They were both on stage together although I do remember it starting a bit late and so we only got about 45mins or something.

No way can I remember specific questions but I think one of the best bits was when someone asked Anthony to sing something from Once More With Feeling and he said he couldn't remember the words, then someone else ran down to give him a copy of the script book :P

They were both great to meet as well.

Yeah, it ran a little short - not sure why.

I really really enjoyed it. Iyari was so sweet and just babbled on and on - and Tony was hilarious.

Someone asked Iyari what it was like kissing Alyson - (but not before insisted that she say her name correctly! - it was funny) and then they said that "they would have enjoyed it"!!

I'm biased as an Iyari fan but i think she was very honest and open about her opinions and showed just how nice she is. i can't remember alot of the questions either!!

in regards to tony singing - he sung a bit of a non buffy song - and finally got to singing a bit of his OMWF - someone had it on their walkman!