what time to arrive saturday

revonhoj

i am taking my son tomorrw to meet carrie fisher & billy boyd. I went today & got all the ones I wanted within 3-4 hous I arrived at 8.30 to join billy dee williams que (the longest). If I get there same time tomorrow do u think I will be safe. We have to leave about 1 tomorrow to allow time to get back home for a party???

where u from bluebizzie, I am driving from Portsmouth, took me just over 2 hours each way, luckliy I left at 2 as the m25 was a nightmare stop start. If my son & I join seperate ques ( 1 in billys 1 in carries 0 can we get 2 tickets so we can then go to each at the appropriate time together.

I was there at 8am this morning and got no. 68 for Nick Brendon (even though there were only about 20 people ahead of me), and met him by 10:45am. Does anyone know whether the queues will start earlier or does it just get really busy only in the afternoon on Saturday and Sunday? I wanna be able to meet the guests as soon as possible.

I live about 12miles from Bristol and from here to walking around in MK it is usually a good 3 hour trip so I dont expect to arrive until about 9am but I dont think that will be a problem, 9am is the time I have always arrived at Collectormania and I have never walked away without meeting who I set out to meet.

Also, I dont think all the tickets for Carrie and Billy Dee will be gone by 9am, they will probaley be in the 200s or 300s, just dont arrive at 11 or 12 and expect good tickets as they will probaley be in the 600s or completely gone.

As for when is best to arrive, the earlier you arrive the better the tickets will be, if you arrive in the afternoon alot of the popular guests might not have any tickets left at all so if you really want to meet a popular guests, get there for no later than 10am

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

where u from bluebizzie, I am driving from Portsmouth, took me just over 2 hours each way, luckliy I left at 2 as the m25 was a nightmare stop start. If my son & I join seperate ques ( 1 in billys 1 in carries 0 can we get 2 tickets so we can then go to each at the appropriate time together.

You have to have a virtual queue ticket each. They won't let two people through to meet a guest on one ticket.

The stewards are giving out one ticket per person so that might screw up your plan. :o

I want to see some SW guests. I am on my own so will they give me the tickets for each guest.

Usually it's a seperate steward for each guest giving out the tickets so you'll have to que for each tickets you want.

Have you not got any friends to go with???????