J.K Rowling

Simone...

i mean, we were having a conversation at school of just how much of a Joker J.K Rowling is! i mean 7 years or so ago she was stoney broke so dicided shed write a novel as a kind of last resort... AND NOW shes richer than the queen! GENIOUS! thats what we have to live up to kids, to be that much of a joker! to write a book just to try and get money... then have it become a multi million world wide seller! thats who we should look up too.. *sigh*

jk rowling is amazing.

i love her sense of humour. her website answers are so funny. and so ok.. none of us know her but she doesnt seem to have changed at all. she is still this grounded person. no matter how much she is worth now.

but do you know what i admire most about her?? besides her writing skills that is....

i have never once seen a picture of her daughter jessica. she must be what? 11? 12? by now and i wouldnt know her if she spoke to me. i love that jk has manged to keep that side of her life separate. her kids are gonna grow up without the pressure of the media. and for some reason i think thats incredible!

go jk!

=x=