TOM FELTON

Schmooz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww!!! lol my giddy schoolgirlness is infectious!!!

i am older that tom... but only by 2 weeks and 4 days......... god that was sad of me to work that out!!! heehee

cant waaaaaaaaaaait!!!! duno wot the hell im gonna wear tho.......

haahahah!!! well we wud be able to spot each other at least!!!

hmmmmmmmmm ooooooooo okay now im going all hyper and giggly....... eeeeeeep eep eep

i must not scare tom i must not scare tom i must not scare tom I MUST NOT SCARE TOM

okay... im baaaaaaaack!!!!!

gawd yer - in a week we will be....... well at least 6 times more excitable than we are now!!! lol

oh god - i am going to get no sleep, and no school work done during the next week!!!

eep

yes that is quite possible!!!

oh dear....... i think i may have bin pissing my mates off since i started counting down - which, may i add - is from 63 days!!!

hmm........ well nehoo i gtg - back to skool in the mornin - will be back on agen tomos nite no doubt!!!

byebyeeeeee

school sux!!!!!

argh... yer - im not actually sure what im ment to be doing... but i'm sat in ICT!!

hahaha im so gonna have to annoy the hell outta my mate on friday talkin bout tom - cuz its her bday!!! lol im evil!!! ;)

i really am soooooo bored!!! and i wen ton my msg board - and i only had lyke one or 2 new msgs and a grand total of.... one new member!!! yay me!

nope didnt get much sleep and im feelin it now - must have bin aabout 3 or summat b4 i actually did sleep!!!

hmmm spose i can make up for it in blodge! noooo... double science!!!

5 mins of lesson time left...

argh noooo miss is goin on about the hwk that none of us have yet handed in.... of course i have done it :angel: pfff... yer rite!

summat to do with web layouts..... and ICT in society and legislation of summat..... nooo idea!!!

i think im better off going back to sleep - or randomly daydreaming.... yer i think ill do that!!!

toodles for now - back lataz!!

*$uzi* xXx

Well im on be dinner break from work so im just chilling on 'ere,listening to me music!

WTF was that homework?! have you chosen ict as a subject or what cos that would just go reet over my head!

is your mate going with you on Sat?! im dragging me chum along..she doesnt have a clue who tom is like so she'll be in a world of her own while i (like you) will be having a fit!HAHA!ell its her own fault for agreeing to accompany me 'int it!

Reet better get ready to go back to work see ya lata chuck!..XxXx ;)

I'm feeling slightly better after having read this. I'm older than him too (I'm 20) *says that bit quietly* and since I'm wearing my slytherin uniform I look alot younger. Cant wait, this should be fun!

I'm going with my mate (Who loves LOTR and stargate) but I haven't told her about the uniform yet. Last time I wore it was when I saw COS and she said to my sis (whos coming too) that she was glad she wasn't going with us! Oh well she'll have to live with it!!!

riiitey lets reply to this in order shall we....

yeah i did take ict as a full subject for gcse... but most of it goes rite over my head too!!!

my teacher tends to give us a deadline for the work we're doing... and then gives us about 6 extensions... she knows we all sit there on the net not doing ne work - she just dusnt do nething about it!!!

nah my mate isnt comin wimme - she hates anything to do with harry potter and thinks im mad!! dont i have nice mates!!! well... i am going with my mates who do love movies and stuff!! 2 of them r going for the hp and lotr ppl... not quite sure whhhy the other two are... lol!!!

argh more than one group of friends juat gets bloody complicated!! ive found that one out!!!

lol - i was going to make myself the slytherin scarf i have been promising to make myself since christmas!! the project originally was to make my two mates gryffindor ones for xmas... which i didnt - ive made one and given it to one of them for her bday... and i hav til the 19th of may for the next!!!

i need to get some wool... but it may just be possible!!!! (if indeed i remember to oil the knitting machine this time instead of wonderin why it wasnt working!!) ;)

Aww....

Thats sweet, my sis keeps calling me scum cause I think Slytherin's the best. I blame the HP website for sorting me there!

My mates girlfriend gave me an evil when I said I was a slytherin probably cause she's a gryffindor!!

lol!! id be slytherin cuz umm... wel i wanna be!! loland cuz all the quizes n stuff ive done say tht!!

not that i fiddled the answers or anything....... ;)

i wud soooooo love my scarf to be done... but i have to work mega fast if i am - and tht will prob mean not commin on here and talkin to you guys for the next week!!!

yeh everyone thinks im just winding him up..they dont know i have an alterior motive behind my preference of Slytherin..mwahaha! i was sorted there too! LOL.

Good luck wi ya scarf chuck,but if you do decide to make it you still have to come on 'ere so i can have a good old natter bout Tommy boy.. ;)