Why is Star Wars so poorly represented?

Darth_Owl

Courage, mon brave - just keep in mind the words of that great philosopher Jennifer Aniston:  "...because you're worth it..."  :D

Shouldn't that be 'because they're worth it?? :D

Bit of both, really, if you want to be pedantic. :D The guests are worth it and, while ThomasD might not want to be bankrupt by October, we all deserve a splurge occasionally. :o

I didnt read all the postes ( sorry ) but here is my thughts

at c-3 ther were a lot of SW stars

this time ther is more LOTR ...thow some guests are yet to be anonced :-)

i think it's fair , you realy can't expect that all collectormania will be with a lot of SW guests , the'l have to change ther name to SW -mania :-) and that is not what this is :-)

i'll still hope for you for some SW guests ...but for me i'll hope for more LOTR guests :-)

Edited by Nili

Wrong your thoughts are. By hoping for more LOTR guests making this LOTRmania you are, goes against your own argument it does.

no it's not see if every collectormania is centerd around a difrent topick c-3 hade lots of SW guests c-4 -looks like LOTR who knews what c-5 will have -remmber it's a b-day for showmasters :-)

so if you look at it this way then ther is no problem ..now das it yoda ?

I'd like to see Daniel Logan back at a Collectormania event in the future. From what I saw he was a cool young man and was great with the fans. But I do agree, more Star Wars guests would be nice, not that I am complaining at all about this shows line up- it is great! :lol: