Whats On TV

zebredy

You know what really gets to me is when a great show is on say with some Star Trek character in it and you find out it was on YESTERDAY....

Well I thought I would try to start a thread where by if people know a programme is gona be on tv and you know that there might be someone in it that some people on this forum may be interested in then you could post it her (Oh and sorry to all you people who live abroad)

For example (Oh and also sorry in advance to those of you that dont have sky) Sunday 10pm on the Paramount Channel, Patrick Stewart will be in Fraiser.

I know sometimes it is to late to post about something but I just thought it was worth a try ;)

LLAP

Edited by zebredy

soz Zeb

just was watching Fresh Prince and he was in it, didn't know he was gunna be and didn't even intend to watch Fresh Prince, was just flicking and it was on :angel:

thanks for the heads up but no doubt I will forget or find out I don't have that channel! :lol:

surfy sah xx

Thats ok surfy_sah just thought that if people new in time they could post it here to let people know, but if you dont then hey what can you do.

Oh the other thing the one that we have all seen, I believe its on on the 19th of this month on the movie channels, Nemesis....... I try and find out exactly when it is later.

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy