Jame Earl Jones

Adam

Well, as Darth Owl and me put aload of Star Wars posts out, i was thinking i hope Showmasters reads them, but then i thought, omg, i forgot James Earl Jones, Hes been in alot other than Star Wars (Sci- Fi wise) and would be a great guest!

I actualy have anti views against him. He originally did not want to be assoicated with the films and thats why his name was never on the credits of the originals. He thought they were not going to make any money and be a flop....little did he know!

Now with the Special Editions, he has got his name up there in lights and is happy to acknowledge the fact he was part of the Star Wars history.

Also if I remember correctly, there is some rivalry between Dave Prowse and James Earl Jones. I cannot which way round it was but at one point one of them would not sign something that the other had signed.

Prowse always signs things - DAVE PROWSE IS DARTH VADER. Well he's not really! lol - Anyone could be in that suit. It's the voice that everyone associates with Vader.

I already have James' autograph but have never met him in person. I am hoping to get Prowse's autograph on the picture as well, but I've always been reluctant due to the high price he charges considering the role he played.

Did you know that Prowse did hardly any of the fight scenes and had a stunt double to do the flips in ESB and ROTJ!!? Kind of puts it into perspective that the only thing he was any good at was waving his finger about in a menacing manner.

James would be quality to meet.

David Prowse does not sign anything with James Earl Jones Autograph on (Eg: Darth vader photo), but James Earl Jones signs pictures in which David has already signed.

Tut Tut, cant they just play along? the bloke who did the darth vader fight scenes trained the LOTR's cast to use swords!