GOblet of Fire Ferrat face scene

kyle longbottom

If its true then I kinda guess it would be like how they do it in the peter pan film! But isnt the only person in GOF thats written that gets naked is Harry?

So yet again they change things for the worse! :angel:

If its true then I kinda guess it would be like how they do it in the peter pan film! But isnt the only person in GOF thats written that gets naked is Harry?

So yet again they change things for the worse! :angel:

in peter pan? did i miss soemthing? when was he naked? please do tell lol.

i dont think hed be properly naked, its nto liket hat int he book so y change it. i have looked for the interview as wlel and cant find it. maybe he was joking?

So yet again they change things for the worse!  :angel:

i dont think hed be properly naked, its nto liket hat int he book so y change it. i have looked for the interview as wlel and cant find it. maybe he was joking?

Well kinda 2 bits, the bit when the kid is running from nana when she is trying to give him a bath! And the bit when John and Micheal get caught in a trap and are hanging upside down! Remember now? :D

Jeremy Sumpter was naked??

I think what is going to happen is

You see Draco get zipped

Then you see clothes on the floor and a pure white Ferrat amerges from his clothes.

Crabbe or goyle try to pick him up

Then Moody says LEAVE IT!

The Ferrat runs across the hall

Then Moody bounces Ferrat

Mcgonagall comes around

Then transforms the Ferrat back to Malfoy who is naked

We see his chest or legs

He runs to get his clothes across the hall (People are in stragetic locations as to not let us see the full monty) He gets clothes and is covered by clothes then moody grabs him and takes him to Snape.

Kyle longbottom

So yet again they change things for the worse!  :angel:

Well kinda 2 bits, the bit when the kid is running from nana when she is trying to give him a bath! And the bit when John and Micheal get caught in a trap and are hanging upside down! Remember now? :unsure:

lol o rite yeah i remember

Well I shall be surprised if they did the 5th book! They should have just left it at 2 cos nothing really ties with it in the other books, where the 3rd and the 4th have ties and therefor they will need to do the whole 7! Plus we also know that this will prob be the last film for all the Kid actors cos of the age thing! But yet they can have that loser as Diggory!

Did any of that make sense? :firedevil::P

if they change the actors i don;t think i will watch the rest!

Dan radcliffe is teeny, he can easily pass for alot younger than he is!

Plus, dawson on dawsons creek was like 30 playing a 16 year old and no one complained about that!

Well I shall be surprised if they did the 5th book! They should have just left it at 2 cos nothing really ties with it in the other books, where the 3rd and the 4th have ties and therefor they will need to do the whole 7! Plus we also know that this will prob be the last film for all the Kid actors cos of the age thing! But yet they can have that loser as Diggory!

Did any of that make sense? :firedevil:  :P

Plus, dawson on dawsons creek was like 30 playing a 16 year old and no one complained about that!

Tell me about it

I still weep for the future

Kyle Longbottom

Did any of that make sense? :P  :P

Tell me about it

I still weep for the future

Kyle Longbottom

Are you sure you read that properly? :D

• 2 weeks later...

ok.

1. Tom is 16, 17 next month. he wass going to an agricultural college but has had to delay it for at least a year due to filming on the fourth film.

2. he is unsure about what he is going to do in the future. he is unsure as to whether he will carry on filming. but he says if he gets offered a part that is good for him he might take a look at the script.

3. where did he say he was going to quit??? *confused* :headscratch:

ok.

1. Tom is 16, 17 next month. he wass going to an agricultural college but has had to delay it for at least a year due to filming on the fourth film.

2. he is unsure about what he is going to do in the future. he is unsure as to whether he will carry on filming. but he says if he gets offered a part that is good for him he might take a look at the script.

3. where did he say he was going to quit??? *confused* :D

he didnt actually say he'd quit, st said he'd go to college in 2005, thats in one of the blogs on his website, read back a few. but i still think he could film at the same time, they r all still doing school work, i mean y couldnt he do both?

Tom says in an interview he has to run across the hall naked!!!! :D

I can get the article for you all !!

Kyle Longbottom

LOL this will please a large percentage of the forum

I don't think I wanna see a kid doing that! XD

Word!!!

OMG!! I'm going to have to cover my eyes!!! :huh:

Tom says in an interview he has to run across the hall naked!!!! :P

Kyle Longbottom

Word!!!

OMG!! I'm going to have to cover my eyes!!! :lol:

lol i dont think even i want to, imagine watching it with your parents! (every HP film that comes out is a family outing)

Tom says in an interview he has to run across the hall naked!!!! ^_^

Kyle Longbottom

Word!!!

OMG!! I'm going to have to cover my eyes!!! :D

lol i dont think even i want to, imagine watching it with your parents! (every HP film that comes out is a family outing)

YIKES!! :D

I went with my best friend to see PoA and we were so badly behaved!!! I fell off the chair laughing when Snape came on in the hat and dress... and we were giggling like mad for half an hour after an advert...

Hmmm I think I'll make her go and watch it first and then she can tell me when to cover my eyes!! :unsure:

I sencerely hope hes NOT going to be nakey. Gross lol. Just my personal opinion :lol: I might have to hide behind my popcorn!!!!!!

lol me 2, i dont know how they would do it without that being too far. theres funny and then there jst crossing the line in attempt to be funny