Harry Potter and the Pillar of Storgé

Cymrubach

• Showmasters Admin

It has pretty much been scraped as being a hoax.

Someone in the US has made a video of themselves getting into the room behind the "Do Not Disturb" sign on JKR website. On it they have a letter that is supposedly written by JKR, saying that the next book title is "HP and the Pillar of Storge". But there are a large number of errors/discrepancies with the page/letter that make it appear to be a fake.

Also I don't think JKR would give her book such a hard to pronounce and to understand title. Come on, they had to change the Philosophers stone to Sorcerers Stone in the US. How many people are going to know that Storge (pronounced Stor-gee) is Greek for parental love?

Stuart.

Edited by Too Tall

It has pretty much been scraped as being a hoax.

Someone in the US has made a video of themselves getting into the room behind the "Do Not Disturb" sign on JKR website. On it they have a letter that is supposedly written by JKR, saying that the next book title is "HP and the Pillar of Storge". But there are a large number of errors/discrepancies with the page/letter that make it appear to be a fake.

Also I don't think JKR would give her book such a hard to pronounce and to understand title. Come on, they had to change the Philosophers stone to Sorcerers Stone in the US. How many people are going to know that Storge (pronounced Stor-gee) is Greek for parental love?

Stuart.

most people wont but it is quite a good name!!!

• Showmasters Admin

Here you go, it has been bebunked by the women herself.

From her website:

Section: Rumours

Book Six is called 'The Pillar of Storgé'

I am trying very hard not to feel offended that anyone thought this was possible. 'Storgé', for crying out loud. Come on, people, get a grip.

http://www.jkrowling.com/textonly/rumours_..._view.cfm?id=21

Section: Rumours

Book Six is called 'The Toenail of Icklibõgg'

Well, if you believed the 'Storgé' one...

http://www.jkrowling.com/textonly/rumours_..._view.cfm?id=22

i'd read it if it was the toenail of icklibogg, just to say

"i've got a toenail of icklibogg"

i thought it was gonna be called hp and the fortress of shadows

or was that the 7th one?

i was on thesnitch.co.uk and i saw this.....

J.K Rowling recently updated her website. The first update can be found on the rumours section of the site, the second update to be had is alot more intresting so bare with me as I explain it briefly to you.

There is an item on the site's desktop that displays a question mark when you mouse over it. If you click that link it will bring you to a door, to open it click on the door handle. It will then display a wall to which a series of bricks which you click on in a special combination will open it.

Thats all I'm going to say as to not ruin the fun for those who may like the challange of trying to crack it. The intresting part about this is that it may or may not give a clue to the title of the new book.

has anyone else managed to open that door? i thort the only time it had happened was when soneone hacked in!!!!