Help needed from Admins

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

When I registered I was given the message that I would have to wait to use my account until it was approved by the administrator. I would then be sent a mail to confirm this. I never received this mail.

After about 12 hours I tried logging on anyway and I was able to and could post and start threads, so I assumed all was fine. But I have just found that some of the features (PMing and email) don't work. I get an error message saying I don't have permission to use them.

It says in the help files to PM an admin if you have a problem with your account, and I can't PM them because that's the problem, I can't PM :rolleyes:

• Moderators

I'm not sure if this is a problem with u, or just that the features are turned off on the forum itself ... I know *no-one* can use private messages on the forum, that's always been disabled so maybe that's the reason? ... I dunno, if you can post properly and make topics etc then I'd assume everything is ok :blink:

• Showmasters Admin

Hi,

Due to problems in the past we don't have the e-mail or PM services switched on. You should be able to post without problems though, and if you are still having any problems you can e-mail us directly at info@showmastersonline.com (the e-mail and web addresses are also in our signature).

Andrea