Tom, Jamie and Josh on MOM!!

danradrocks

Who saw Tom Felton, Josh Herdman and Jamie Waylett on Ministry of Mayhem this morning? It was awful!! They were totally obsessed with Tom Felton and totally ignored Josh and Jamie... I don't actually think Jamie even said anything. The girl who presents it (don't know her name... don't care) slopped slime on Tom's head and he was SO not impressed, and whacked a big old cake really hard in her face- class!! He also punched Stephen Mulhern, who had one of those blood pellets in his mouth, and Tom thought it was real!!! The whole thing was so embarassing. One girl phoned in to ask if Tom was 'still' going out with Emma Watson... has anyone else EVER heard this rumour?! Another girl phoned in telling a really, REALLY long story about a snake bite, only to ask if they liked working with animals!! The horror!!

Did anyone see it and actually enjoy it?!

Long live the very lovely Daniel Radcliffen :unsure:

i saw it.

and they werent dancing.

i felt so sorry for jamie and josh. Tom got nearly all the atention. lol

i taped the bits they were in... they only ask about three questions!!

Ohh! ohhhh!

I.....didn't see it.

*damn*

I had to go to work just as it came on!

*grumbles about work making her miss everything Harry Potter related*

I swear I'm gonna quit soon...

Edited by sleepingdragons

Yeh I taped it and I definately though all the attention was on Tom... too much so I would of been upset if I was Josh or Jamie, Josh was on smile on Sunday though.... he was looking good, and got all the attention so I suppose that made up for it. :rolleyes::wub:

Who saw Tom Felton, Josh Herdman and Jamie Waylett on Ministry of Mayhem this morning? It was awful!! They were totally obsessed with Tom Felton and totally ignored Josh and Jamie... I don't actually think Jamie even said anything. The girl who presents it (don't know her name... don't care) slopped slime on Tom's head and he was SO not impressed, and whacked a big old cake really hard in her face- class!! He also punched Stephen Mulhern, who had one of those blood pellets in his mouth, and Tom thought it was real!!! The whole thing was so embarassing. One girl phoned in to ask if Tom was 'still' going out with Emma Watson... has anyone else EVER heard this rumour?! Another girl phoned in telling a really, REALLY long story about a snake bite, only to ask if they liked working with animals!! The horror!!

Long live the very lovely Daniel Radcliffen :P

lol yeah i saw i thought it was hilarious but only becasue of their afces! lol they were half unimpressed half laughing at the stupiduity especially in that dance part and it was jst hilarious! tom ahs updated the blog on his site about it, it ruined his shirt compeltely lol! i think he was ok after they gave him that car ride but seriously they ignored josh and jamie so much i felt sorry for them

Long live the very lovely Daniel Radcliffen  ;)

lol yeah i saw i thought it was hilarious but only becasue of their afces! lol they were half unimpressed half laughing at the stupiduity especially in that dance part and it was jst hilarious! tom ahs updated the blog on his site about it, it ruined his shirt compeltely lol! i think he was ok after they gave him that car ride but seriously they ignored josh and jamie so much i felt sorry for them

the look on his face during that car ride was pricelss though