Cosplay Guests Announced for Cardiff

• Showmasters Admin

Brothers In Iron

Bio:  Brothers In Iron, a group of three Iron Warrior Space Marines formed of Dyfrig Griffiths (Iron Warrior Cosplay), Izzy Shaw (Motoko's Armoury) and Joshua Moore (Fortress LARP & Cosplay) after a chance meeting at a convention just a few short months back. Please feel free to come to their table located in the cosplay zone, they will be happy to answer any and all questions you may have. 

the_iron_brothers.jpg

Photographer: Donnald Manning Photography 

Lilskaii Cosplay 

I have been cosplaying for nearly 4 years now, I feel in love with the hobby through my love of the game world of warcraft and started creating armours from it. I love creating intricate armours and large props, but also the accuracy of sewing. I was very lucky to have represented the UK at the eurocosplay championships  and met many other talented individuals, its great meeting new people through such a creative hobby! 

lilskaii.jpg

Photographer: N8e

Yvil Cosplays

Originally attending conventions as her own Steampunk character, Yve decided to take her first leap into cosplay by sewing her favourite character, Princess Garnet from Final Fantasy 9. It's popularity inspired her to create the Yvil Cosplays page. One year later, a collection of handmade cosplays including; Mrs Stay Puft (Ghostbusters), Grey Warden Mage (Dragon age), Tech Priest (Warhammer 40k) and Yve is ready to talk sewing!

yvil.jpg

Photographer: Donnald Manning Photography 

If you are participating in Cosplay over the weekend and want to join in the masquerade, don't hesitate to join up by following this link

The Cosplay timetable for the weekend is also as follows:

Saturday

9.30 - 10.00 Cosplay Sketch Off

10.30 - 11.00 Fursuits and the Community

11.30 - 12.00 Forging Monsters by BROTHERS IN IRON

12.30 - 13.00 Pieces to Patterns by YVIL COSPLAYS

13.30 - 14.00 Fun Fandom Prize Quiz

14.30 - 15.00 Beginners Guide to Worbla Amour and Props by LILSKALI COSPLAY

15.30 - 17.00 Cosplay Masquerade

Sunday

10.30 - 11.00 Cosplay Sketch Off

11.30 - 12.00 Beginners Guide to Worbla Amour and Props by LILSKALI COSPLAY