For Prongs

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope i'm not intruding.

i just read this and i'm really sorry your not going Prongs. :wub:

i do agree with you it is a lot of money, but if you look on the site it says that the price entitles you to up to 3 pics signed and 1 pic with craig. so that doesn't sound too bad for the autos. but just one pic isn't much. :blush: i'm not really sure if i'm going yet, due to the money. i do really wanna go though, n see craig n jed. hopefully sm will get them back so we can all go and see them together. once again i'm sorry to hear it n i hope u n lotr_nut get things sorted out soon.

be happy.there is always another time. :blush:

*hugs all round* :blink:

T.

hope i'm not intruding.

i just read this and i'm really sorry your not going Prongs. :(

i do agree with you it is a lot of money, but if you look on the site it says that the price entitles you to up to 3 pics signed and 1 pic with craig. so that doesn't sound too bad for the autos. but just one pic isn't much. :( i'm not really sure if i'm going yet, due to the money. i do really wanna go though, n see craig n jed. hopefully sm will get them back so we can all go and see them together. once again i'm sorry to hear it n i hope u n lotr_nut get things sorted out soon.

be happy.there is always another time. :lol:

*hugs all round* :wub:

T.

Hey Shep I am still going... just paniicked a bit there.. or right that sounds ok if you get up to three things signed oh well...... hope you are still going, lotr_nut and me have sorted it out thanxs... hugs back ;):P:D

Ummm glad you guys have sorted everything out now! I didnt want to say anything before becky but I knew you'd regret it if you didnt go- you knowe what happened at C5!! Yes I know im always right thankyou!! haha  :P Ooh evil  :P

Well have a good ight at work! xxxxx

Yeh I know mmmm :P hope you are good Clare... :lol::lol: has Andy put tickets on ebay yet??

see you soon. xx

Edited by Prongs

Hey catherine! you ok, im fine thanks

You're lucky to be going to TFF! Becky you can get me another craig auto if you reeeeeeaally want toooooo!! nah only kidding! :rolleyes:

You're going to have a fantastic time! Becky did I tell you Holly found out there is another Rasmus gig in August!!!! so I can see them!!!!!! I was soooooooooooooo hyer about that!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::wub:

Hey Becky! We're at college doing lots of hard work! hehehe :D Katie says hi! :D:P

Having a good day at school you little skiver! Im going home in a sec because Sweeney is away! so got afternoon off! yay!

You ok?

Hey!!, I am not a skiver :D .... I have spent the day with my kiddies its been really good, they are all sooo sweet. xxx

Yeah so no turning back now!~ not that ive booked the inn or lodge yet but never mind!! :o It'll be so much fun!

Cant wait! :blush: *bounces*

hey if u haven't booked yet we've got two rooms booked at the travel lodge. we're still lokking for peeps so u can come n join us if ya like. by we i mean me,nili,surfy_sah, ascal n maybe danni n nixxie. if u wanna share with us then please do. it'll be great come n post in the travel section of the forum. :D

Yeah so no turning back now!~ not that ive booked the inn or lodge yet but never mind!!  :huh: It'll be so much fun!

Cant wait!  :huh: *bounces*

hey if u haven't booked yet we've got two rooms booked at the travel lodge. we're still lokking for peeps so u can come n join us if ya like. by we i mean me,nili,surfy_sah, ascal n maybe danni n nixxie. if u wanna share with us then please do. it'll be great come n post in the travel section of the forum. :huh:

Ooooh interesting, well we were going to look into the travel inn- accross from xcape- its booked at the mo i think so then we were going to ring the lodge- where your staying i guess?

There would be four of us, is that ok? :angry: nice of you to let us know! thanks! :huh:

oh..... and your still not here..... this page took ages to open and when it does..... you ahvent posted for aaaaaaaggggggggeeeesssss!!!!!!!! lordy lordy!! what does it take???? btw- congrats agaim on the overall distinction for your course!!!! yaaaay!! does this mean uni??? :P OH! i know where yuo are, and why you havent been here for ages... you've been celebrating??? :rolleyes::rolleyes: anywhoo please get back to me?? are you not speaking cos i havent wrote for aaaaagggggeeeessss??? well, thats a good reason i suppose.... :unsure: