For Prongs

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No really today its been ridiculous Ive hardly left the computer chair! My friend is angry with me I think ooh dear not good :P

You're not on all the time are you, im sure you just joined well before everyone else!! :( So you got a head start!

I'm doing child studies, how to adapt activities for babies and young children if they have specific needs..... ;) Its boring........

*remains bouncing* :lol: weeeeeeee!

• Moderators

:borg: we're doing well! lol if u wanna have any intellectual conversation on MSN sometime, feel free!

Although then I'll get blamed for being ANOTHER distraction and reason for u not doing work lol :D

Hey Prongs, I cant believe you aren't in college, I bet your having a great time with the kiddies, I should have gone to mine I'm so thick! :P Now I'm stuck here doing coursework!!!!! Shocking.

Are you up to anything tonight? Big Brother starts woohoo, Ooh dear did I say that out loud? B) Ive got a driving lesson tonight, had a two hour one yesterday can you believe it!? It was baaaaad, I hate driving, hate it! :huh:

What a load of random rubbish for you to read through, OK see ya soon m'dear! :D

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Prongs, I cant believe you aren't in college, I bet your having a great time with the kiddies, I should have gone to mine I'm so thick! :angry: Now I'm stuck here doing coursework!!!!! Shocking.

Are you up to anything tonight? Big Brother starts woohoo, Ooh dear did I say that out loud? :D Ive got a driving lesson tonight, had a two hour one yesterday can you believe it!? It was baaaaad, I hate driving, hate it! :angry:

What a load of random rubbish for you to read through, OK see ya soon m'dear! :P

xxxxxxxxxxx

hey *waves* yeah you should of gone to school, mine went swimming.. I am working tonight!!, have fun at driving see you soon. xx :P

I just got back from driving- had a pretty impressive lesson, even if I do say so myself! :lol:

Actually Ive changed my mind you should have soooo come into college, the whole year went down the exchange at lunch and it was so much fun! I'm going out tonight, its depressing because everyones leaving but still should be a great night!

Hope work goes ok, say hey to Kerry :D

Why do I always waffle and you only write a tiddly amount?! :blink:

xxxxx

*waves to LMB* I jus read the Criag thread... dont you think I would of told you that I was going if it was today?!!! :blush:

Kerry says hi too!!, we had fun at work today, I sent you message back explaining bout short message. xx

Heya mate,

Thanxs for the image its really sweet of you, having a break now from boring revision, I cant wait until its finished oh well it will be ova on Monday...

I guess you were drunk last nite :o because you sent me a message supposed to be to Andy :o:lol:

Did you book tickets come on girl get your ass in gear!!! :angry::huh:

Edited by Prongs