Big Thanx

Just had to say a huge THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to C5 yesterday and had an absolute ball. Took my baby, Anna, to meet each guest whose autograph I wanted - Robert Picardo, John Billingsley, Sarah Douglas & Corin Nemec plus Sala Baker. She was a huge hit with al of them - so much so that Robert Picardo took her off to meet Ethan Phillips & Kirsty Swanson then John Billingsley saying that he'd walways wanted one of these to which Anna pulled up her skirt (bit of a flirt and she's only just over 9 months old!) She was then holding up her hand to say next and I said to John that at least she didn't call him dada. he seemed to think that was hilarious. Corin remembered me from last year. I was 5 months pregnant and when he signed my t-shirt he gave me a back rub which really got her wriggling. He said that now she's here she hasn't changed. still she gave him a huge smile which was more than Sala Baker got. Apart from a smile he also got the most raspberries from her! They all loved her and we had a fantastic time.

Can't wait until the next one. If you read this Showmasters - please can you get Anna Louise Plowman (Osiris/Sarah - Stargate SG1) and I would love to meet her.

Thanx once again for a fantastic day.

Nafrayu

:lol::D:P;):P:P