Had a great time, got in early But

It needs a bigger venue and an organisation upgrade. No complaints from me just a suggestion, i think this event stands at a crossroads- i said on these forums just a few weeeks ago that LFCC could easily become the biggest event outside San Deigo, i am now convinced of this but it needs a bigger venue, it was dangerously overpacked this year and obviously the concerns outside. Its simply outgrown Earls court. It also needs to be run abit more smoother, A4 paper signs and under staffing must be a thing of the past, some things scream amatuer when the show itself is huge. Showmasters themselves must see this as paying customers we're turned away Don't consider any of this as complaints as i had a great time(i could have spent far more though but no room to move) but you are sitting on a goldmine, INVEST and go for it. Gold pass for next year methinks.

Edited by cropsy2008
  • Like 1

I agree about the venue, in 10 years its gone from half of Earls Court to the whole place and next door too where entire comic-cons have taken place. It was far too busy because of the great guests if anything there were too many guests here in general I could see that from the site that it was too big, I struggled with the crowds despite my silver pass. My girlfriend was having panic attacks too because of the space.