My weekend experience

Thought I'd pen a few thoughts down as feedback

I turned up on Saturday Morning to probably one of the biggest queues I have ever seen for Comic con which I have to admit stopped me in my tracks as Ive always been able to get in on day tickets with no problems at all

After a quick wonder down the line ( which for what its worth was very calm where I was ) I made the decision to leave it for the day as I had to get back into town for the afternoon show of Wicked

I must admit I was in two minds after reading this forum last night if I should try my luck again today but after being told by my mates down there that there was no queue I thought what the hell.

Now I managed to get hold of a ticket but this wasnt checked by anyone on the way in so am curious as to how many people did have tickets for entry.

On the good side I only wanted to see Sharni Vinson and am so glad I came to see her she was hands down one of the loveliest people ive met at comic con. We chatted about dancing and step up 3 for a bit and her training for the film. I was sceptical about asking for a pic but after reading last night she was happy to pose for pix am happy I did.

As a suggestion for next year could i suggest one or if not a team of people to take charge of the social media side. Twitter / fb and instagram could have helped a hell of a lot with info yesterday and made the communication easier

All in all ive had a great weekend and for everyone working at Earls court thank you guys you have all done a great job against the odds this year

To all the guests thank you for giving up your time to come