Our Collectormania Weekend

marilyn monroe

My husband and myself came from Nottingham and i was so hoping that it would turn out to be a great weekend and boy it was! I really enjoyed the whole thing from start to fininsh and what did it for me personnally was the lovely Connor Trinneer. He was everything i was hoping for and i had a photo shoot with him and am still in Connor land! We got good responces from all who we met, Judy geeson, Robert England the lovely Bruce Davison- what a lovely warm man! Everyone was nice . Got some great picture's of one of my favourite actor's Micheal fassbender i was really chuffed there and my husband added to his Indiana Jones collection. We would nip every now and again for a coffee to Mcdonalds. The costume players were wonderfull!

All in all a wonderfull time and for us not too cold i have to say plus we saw Jason for the first time which was nice as he said morning to us on the way in.

My great memory and thanks to Connor as i will not forget him and i now have a lasting memory, autograph and photo of us and i cant wait for six months to go by now as my husband is hoping to meet Karen Allen and who knows who i will meet??!!

Nina and warren

• Like 2