Gene Cernan good quality photo/poster? where from?

z890

Hi, I am wanting to go to this event to get a signiture off Gene Cernan...but my issue is I can't find any decent LARGE photos/posters of him for a signiture. Can anyone help (I am from the UK)?

Are there any official NASA sites that I can be sure to get a proper quality photo, rather than just blown-up images that look pixelated on poor qulity paper? I can only justify the cost to attend if I can come away with a good quality signed photo at the end.

Look forward to peoples help, as never been to something like this before.

Moonpans have some decent images for sale, they aren't mega cheap but I from what I've seen the quality is very good. There is usually a stall at the show selling bigger prints which are pretty decent looking but then you always run the risk that they might not have what you want.

In terms of sites to get pictures off, you could look at:

http://www.apolloarchive.com/apollo_gallery.html

They have a number of hi-res images to choose from which could probably be printed to a decent size.

I'm afraid not, I usually get my photos printed online at photobox and can't say I have ever had any problems with them but I won't pretend to be especially well informed when it comes to paper types etc.

Just one thing with regards to moonpans, I believe their operations are (or at least used to be) split between the UK and US, in fact I'm sure they used to have a stall at Autographica so if they do have what you want at the right price it might be worth a quick email to confirm if that is still the case.