Help for collectors of autographs at our events

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we just wanted to let you know of things we have in place for the collectors of autographs out there like us.

Pre Order Service

This is a service for the fans that cannot get to an event but have things they want completed by a guest to signed or want a photo signed by a rare guest .

The team that look after these Pre order signings will look after your items and personally take them up to the guests over the weekend and get them signed how you want it .

as a collector myself i wanted the people looking after and running this for us to understand why it was important to look after the signing process as if they were getting it signed for them self, so you will get good autographs on the items you want signed and they will come back to you well packed and the service is second to none and thats why we are very happy to put the Showmasters name to this service. If you cannot make an event and want a autograph from a guest this is a way to make it happen.

here is the link http://www.showmasterssales.com

This could help collectors that may have missed guests from some of our previous event ?

Celebrity Ink Autographs The UK's largest autograph Dealer in current TV and Film celebrates

Celebrity Ink Autographs attend all our events as a Dealer for many years and buy a small amount of autographs of each guest that attends our events, they keep these in there inventory to sell on later to collectors that cannot attend the shows.

They now have a very impressive back catalog of a lot of the guest that have attended our events including some of the guests that are no longer with us, they also have is some cool multi sign items that if you wanted to start up a multi sign print say from Game of Thrones they have some that have been signed by 4 to 6 guests already giving you a good head start, they have a lot of cool autographs and knowing at the same time the stock they have is all authentic and genuine as they have bought there stock from our events.

here is a link to there site why not check them out

http://www.celebrity...utographs.co.uk

two things i thought would be of use for the collectors out there that may not know fully what these to sites can do for you , i hope they are of use.

see you all soon

Jason