A late thank you

plushroom

Should've posted this days ago but was busy enjoying my annual leave (Ie reading comic books, watching horror films and sleeping late).

Essentially just a big thank you to showmasters and the crew for a lovely EMS, yes, it was a little quieter than last year, but I appreciated that as it puts you under less stress when going round. I got to meet everyone I had wanted to by 4pm and had a good laugh with the guests (Especially Craig Charles and Frank Bruno who are utterly hilarious and charming).

The new photo system is great, I actually ended up having to have two reshoots for Matt Smith (Don't ask it was like something out of a bad sitcom), but the instant photos and the great crew staffing photoshoot A meant I was able to get it sorted during the afternoon session and go home happy.

Crew of course as always were great, it's nice to have a natter with them - even if I did find out that apparently my experience at LFCC with a certain Scrubs cast member has been talked about on here and is still remembered now (And I thought not putting that photo up taken with his hand pointing down my top would avoid that - doh!).

I will admit I was a bit bummed that a certain photographer wasn't there as I always got great photos from them and always felt at ease but having read your things about the new photo system I presume this was someone who wasn't keen so that's just the way it goes, looking forward to all the new photographers and their different styles.

So all in all good job guys, I only do this and LFCC as time and money means any more would be impossible but I had such a smile on my face from the day down to all of you!