WOW WHAT A WEEKEND!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Showmasters for an awesome weekend. This was my first Showmasters event and I had an absolute blast. Everyone I spoke to on the crew were helpful and friendly, I had a photo clash at one point made even worse by the fact I had to catch my train back to Newcastle before my last shoot ended and the crew were all really nice about it and made sure I didn't miss out. This event was huge, I can't even imagine the work that goes into planning it and from what I saw it ran very smoothly. This was such a refreshing change from the other cons I have been to, stewards who actually know what they are doing and don;t scream at you for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. All of the other attendees I spoke to were also really lovely and friendly it was such a great atmosphere and I was so impressed by all the crazy costumes!

Pretty safe to say I will be back year after year and dragging along everyone I know. Thanks once again for the best weekend ever!!