Some advice to keep your belongings safe :)

Hey guys, this might seem like painfully obvious advice, but this is something I totally didn't think about till last year when I almost lost my bag containing all my autographs.

What happened was, I was just about to go in for a photoshoot, and of course, standard protocol is to leave your backpacks, or cases or whatever at the desk at the photoshoot entrance, just as I was about to go in for my photo, I noticed that a guy ahead of me had the exact same Nike backpack as me, for this reason, I tucked my backpack under the table, away from his, so he didn't pick mine up by accident. :unsure:

When I got out, I noticed my backpack was missing! My worst fear had been realised, I thought I lost all my autographs and photos that I collected over the weekend because this guy mistook my bag for his! :help::uhoh:

I turned around frantically trying to spot the guy with the same bag, but it turned out one of the crew members moved my bag for some reason :( , so I didn't in fact lose anything :(

For this reason, this year, I'm going to try my best and make my bag distinguishable from anyone that might have the same bag, for example, I might put some green tape around the straps, have a label with my name of the handle, you get it?

Thought this might be helpful in case, like me, this never crossed your mind :clap:

Can't wait for another great event in July :D

My Grandad always used to out loads of brightly coloured elecgrical tap round the handles of his bags so he could spot them easier on the luggage carousel at the airport so yeah good idea.

Maybe even put luggage labels on with all your info incase ypu misplace it as well.