HAVE YOU SEEN MY CAMERA?!

amy_s

Hey people.

Im bored so I just thought Id mention...

If anyone saw me pegging it up to the cafe on Sunday with an *oh crap* look on my face then it was me, looking for my mums extremely expensive camera. Yes I was just about to meet John for the 3rd time when I opened my bag to find it missing.

"Wheres the camera?" I asked my sister, we started frantically searching everywhere. We couldnt find it.

'Quick we must have left it in the cafe!" We legged it, well... I legged it, my sister just trailed behind in a world of her own whilst I was going frantic. We ran up to where we were sitting. These guys were there, German I think,

"Have you seen a camera around here?" I panicked. They shook their heads. "Ok. Dont panic, lets just get everything out and sort through it." Kate said. I put my bag down and opened a small front pocket.

"ITS THERE!" Yes, sitting, smiling at me, winking at me, MOCKING ME!

"Aw my God!!" Phew.

Yes, t'was the shock of the weekend. I was well and truely crapping myself.

Anyway, like I said, Im very bored so I just thought Id mention it. And if those mystery German guys are present, then, I thank you. I dont know why, but Im very bored. So, thank you.

me too no germans awell..jinx!

i was at the london rotk premiereand my camera went missing the day of the premeire. i looked everywhere, emptied my bad...no camera. next day it was sitting nicely on top of my bag and no one had touched it. yeah right :wub:

I dropped my dads digital camera at LFACC and my mum picked it up and then said I'd dented it! I was really worried and then when I looked closer, what she thought was a big dent was an indent where one of the screws holding the camera together was.

Boy, were we ever happy.

xxx