Gold tickets selling out?!

SacredSilence

I know that Yvie usually posts when the tickets are running low, BUT as I have to buy two Gold tickets for ET8, It`s going to take me at least a couple of months to save the money :huh:

I heard on Sunday before we`d even left ET7, That at least 80 Gold tickets had been sold already :huh: and as there are only 150 available, I`m concerned that they`re going to sell out before I have saved :D

Can we please have a warning sooner rather than later this time as I really don`t want to miss out for the last one considering we have been regulars at the other cons and it will also be my daughters birthday present as she turns 18 the following week.

TyTyTy xox

**Edit - I have also just been told that some people were allowed to place deposits for their tickets? Is this right? :huh: I would have done so if I had known??? :huh:

Edited by SacredSilence

You say a warning sooner rather than later but that is almost impossible to do. There could be 100 tickets left then 10 minutes later only 5. An extreme example granted but also possible. Yvie will post updates as and when the tickets get low.

Unless there has been a change of policy that I am not aware of (I wasn't at ET7) then deposits are not allowed. I will enquire at Chevron tomorrow - where ME currently are, so you are unlikely to receive a reply from them this weekend.