Can we have an ATM machines put there?

nicky

I had never been here and thought that there probably was a ATM machine in there as there usually is in these events but there wasn't. I had to walk all the way back down the hill and find one in town and then walk up again. Can we please have ATM machines put in place for future events?

The thing with atm machines is twofold

1, If you have 1s installed they will charge you anything up to £2 a transaction even more

and 2, You can't just have one stuck in anywere.

They need to be secure, and run properly, and to be honest theres an HSBC 5 mins walk from the Arena, all you needed to do was ask a crew member or even the desk at the entrance that is a fixed part of the arena.

But yeah to be honest you should expect there to not be cash machine and come prepaired.

The best thing to do is think how many guest you want autos from, times it by £20 so you know you have pleanty and then you'll have spare money at the end of it to blow on the stalls - also most dealers take cards and cheques so it is just the autos that you need cash for

That in fact was the very same ATM I went to. It was opposite the petrol station next to McD's. It was at least a 10 minute walk and yes, I should have got money earlier but we were in London, The Big Smoke, and I didn't wanna get mugged. Plus I was really anxious to just get in there and rock the place.