Devon Sawa

I adore this guy and recently bought Idle hands which he plays the staring role in! He's a very talented actor too and im sure we all remember the little boy Casper??? Grew up nicely dont you think?!

A few pics..

magspread020.jpg

magspread019.jpg

idle_still1.jpg

Nicxxx

Edited by MagikMonkey

oh he would make a very nica addition to the guest list.

and he was also in that tornado film with the lady wo plays trance in andromeda. she would be nice to see too.

go on showmasters. have a go at getting Devon.

Nic - i saw ur seth green thread too, not to mention ur posts in the billy threads. u always seem to have great taste.

Corey was in a cafe we went into too! We just went n sat down n noticed him and a woman were sitting on the table next to us! Madness! We didnt disturb him tho cus he was havning his lunch but a few mins later Sala Baker came and sat with us on our table and started chatting to us through his lunch and then had a photo with us all before he had to get back to signing! I was so chuffed with that (spesh as i was the 1 he sat next too :lol: ) He's so lovely that guy!!

Well its not on my digital so i will have to scan it when i get chance n then post it 4 ya hun! Iv never actually got round to scanning any of my C4 pics..not even the one hugging Dom!

I'll get onto it!

Nicxxx

Edited by MagikMonkey