The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

Izzy that is a great idea!!! Whoo not long now, im so excited!! I am specifically going on on the weekend to buy a calender just so i can cross the days off!! :D

Got everything sorted now, all i need to do is figure out clothing for during the day, what accesories i am taking and need to find shoes! Okay well maybe i aint got everything sorted, but im slowly getting there!!

Still need a petticoat to go under my dress which i am wearing for the ball themed party! Which i will upload a picture of!

Cant wait to see you guys again! :)

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well girls, my room is booked again, only this time its the Executive Room! Yipeee!! Wow so so so excited!! And i love the idea of all the young attendees getting a picture with booboo! And signing the banner would be awesome :)

Well just 13 days till we are all at ET7! *HAPPY DANCE*

We've booked to get an exec room :) do you mean you've upgraded? Weve done that and they said it depends on availability.

I dont have a clue, all i know is we are now staying in the exec room! My sis deals with the hotels and stuff because i am completely useless at things like that lol! Anyways what time are you all guys getting at the hotel for?

On the contrary to usual times, I'm getting there about lunchtime! Yay!

It's snowing! I'm going to do some Alice cosplay pics in the snow tomorrow!

I think that is when i get there too! Might be a bit later... And urgh i literally hate snow, but hopefully you will upload the pictures? :)

Yes! A photo with Booboo would be awesome :angry: and signing the banner is an awesome idea Emily!

I'll see if I can find some time to make a banner over half-term if you like unless anyone else wants to make it? :angry: And any ideas for designs? xD

We had like a centimetre of snow last night, and this morning it has disappeared -.- I'm not that keen on snow xD but I wanna live in Switzerland, or go there on holiday loads when I'm older so I better get used to it >.<

I. Am. Obsessed. With. The. Hillywood. Show. :P

Edited by Izzy Cullen

Holly i love your hair!! :lol: and your pics and costumes are beautiful!!

No snow for me, i think we're the only place in the country without snow!! :cylon:

Izzy i would definitley make the sign but i'm so busy at the mo. I could always bring an A3 sheet of card with me and we could make it on the friday?!

Okay so i was thinking about the banner last night and came up with a idea, its not great but hey its a idea! Okay so maybe got some a3 card and all of the young attendees bring there favortite et photo (like a photo with the actors, or maybe a random pic that was taken at one of the twilight cons, and we each write a small paragraph or even a sentence as to why we love twilight or the twilight con's? Then we could put Twilight young attendees in bold letters in the middle and have our pictures around it? :)

I know its a kind of sucky idea, but it was just a passing thought! Anyways, holly i love your cosplay outfits, im sure you have seen my comment by now!

Edited by ChantelGibson

Hi everyone. My name is Eline, and i'm not attending ET7. I was just surfing around the website, when I decided to enter this forum. The first thing I saw was then this "Younger Attendees" thread, and it caught my attention.

I must say, you guys seem really awesome, and Holly, you are beautiful in your cosplay pictures!

So - hi there! Not sure if i'm allowed to be in here, since I'm not attending, but I would love to get to know you guys better.

I don't mind Emily :) and that is an AWESOME idea Chantel! I could always make the main part of it at home and then take it to ET along with scissors and glue and then finish making it on the Friday? I know which picture I'm gonna use :D I'll post it in a bit :(

Awesome pictures Holly bub :')

I don't mind Emily :) and that is an AWESOME idea Chantel! I could always make the main part of it at home and then take it to ET along with scissors and glue and then finish making it on the Friday? I know which picture I'm gonna use :P I'll post it in a bit :(

Awesome pictures Holly bub :')

You sure? None of my ideas turn out to be good ones :P And Yeah that would be great if you could izzy? Well im going to put one picutre on me and gill on there aswell as just a single of me! So all of you guys can do that too, like one with a guest and then a single one by yourself or with other people? And yeah we could do it on friday, im getting at the hotel pretty early so i would definatley have time to come and help with the making of the banner? :D

Hey Eline :) Your cool to stay on here :) It would be nice to get some new feedback on ideas and such, although it sucks you aint coming to ET7!

Okay soo these are the pictures im going to be adding the banner;

MeandGil.jpg

smexyy.jpg

What do you guys think? :)

Awesome Chantel, that's such a cool idea! :D And I like the pictures :P

I'm not sure what time I'm getting there on the friday yet because I'm going to the hairdressers and stuff, but I think I have everyone's number so I can text when I arrive :P

Hehe aw thanks Emily xD I need to find some pics now, I'm thinking my one with Alex (because I love him :( ) and I need to find another one of me xD hehehe I'll post my Alex one in a bit

ET50001.jpg

This one? :P

Edited by Izzy Cullen

That was really nice said of you, Chantel! Thank you :D. And the reason I'm not going, is simply because of the facts, that i've just heard about the event, and I'm going to Egypt that week. I would really like to go though, since I kind of have this crush on Booboo( :unsure: ), and because with such awesome people and guests, it can't be anything but fantastic. But, maybe next year. Anyone knows if there will be a ET8?