Who's going to the B7 cast talk?

Although I'm travelling from Brum with my other 'arf, I'll be going to the actual talk by myself, so if anyone spots a 5ft8 brunette with spikes in her nose and tattooed upper arms do say hello, this is the first event of this type I've ever made the effort to attend!

I'm not going to the talks but thought i would pop in and say hello and welcome to our little forum :D I'm sure you will have a cool time in london.

Oh....and my names Kayla, nice to meet you :D

haha This is the only forum i'm on, its mostly very friendly in here, you get the odd twit but not very often :D

I've only every been to one con....c4. Met up with loads of forum members there and have become really good friends with them. You only going on the sat? I'm only there on the sun (trust my mum to have her birthday party on the sat....hmmm)

Edited by rain

Yeah just the Saturday as I'm basically going for the B7 cast thing. I managed to get one of the 300 talk tickets, although my b/f says this was because everyone else going will be a male sci-fi geek and when Horizon realised that a bird had sent them a cheque they quickly made room for another to 'balance' out the numbers :wub:

I don't actually think that is true though...is it?! :D:P

Have been reading these forums the past couple of weeks with interest though. Was it established whether if you get a personal item signed, you can still take away a photograph? Or is it better not bringing up that argument again? :D

Oh yeah, is there a cloakroom or am i being really naive and hopeful now!

Have been reading these forums the past couple of weeks with interest though. Was it established whether if you get a personal item signed, you can still take away a photograph? Or is it better not bringing up that argument again? :D

haha Its probably best not to bring it up :D At c4 i got my own pic signed and still took one the photos they had supplied but i dont know about here. This is the first london con so i guess its new for everyone :D

As for the cloackrooms...i have no idea :yoda:

Sorry...that was NO help at all was it!!lol

Hi,

Just spoken to Horizon and they have said it is now too late to book before the day but if you wish to go then go to the Horizon stand at the show (It will be near the B7 Guests) and there will be around 50 tickets still available to buy on the day.

Well, I'm going to this event just for the "B7" Talk and, got my ticket pretty early. By, the way there'll certainly be quite a number of Female "B7" Fans going, I'm one and will be setting off from my home in Rotherham, to catch the 5.20 am train from Sheffield to London's St. Pancras.

Being a major "AVON/PAUL DARROW" Fan I will be dressed in my 4th season AVON costume - ("NATURALLY!") - hope to see you there!!! Will be hanging around the HORIZON stall and, carrying my "AVON" case covered in photo's of, "PAUL/AVON"!!! :yoda:

Yeah just the Saturday as I'm basically going for the B7 cast thing. I managed to get one of the 300 talk tickets, although my b/f says this was because everyone else going will be a male sci-fi geek and when Horizon realised that a bird had sent them a cheque they quickly made room for another to 'balance' out the numbers :yoda:

I don't actually think that is true though...is it?! :D:yoda:

Hi there just came across this post.

As far as I am aware there is no cloak room available, although check on the day, if your staying at a hotel, you might be able to leave your stuff there in a holding area!!!!!

As for pictures, as far as I understand it, you get a free picture for every autograph you pay for. So for example you pay for two autographs, you get two free pictures.

Anything you are not sure of, there is an Organisers booth and there will be plenty of people on hand to deal with any queries you have!!!!!

Have fun!!!!!!!

Vamps

ps, welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!