Ashley Laurence - and Hellraiser talk!

It was lovely to meet Ashley Laurence, as I've always loved her as Kirsty Cotton from the Hellraiser films. I was bowled over at how insanely stunningly beautiful she is - a combination of Winona Ryder, Keira Knightley and Amy Irving beauty all mixed up in to one person! She was very sweet, friendly and kind - it was just such a shame that she has this eye problem at the moment, and I think she and her crew member assistant were so worried about camera flashes going off in her face, which can cause serious pain and damage for her, but I hope she enjoyed her couple of days there meeting fans. I love my photo shoot picture with her!

I also asked her and Doug Bradley a question about Clare Higgins aka Julia Cotton, Kirsty's wicked stepmother from Hellraiser - I have always had a suspicion that Clare was just as evil as Julia, and Ashley was so sweetly trying to be polite and not dish the dirt, and Doug Bradley was hilarious saying, "Go on, Ashley - spill the beans!" and Ashley was giggling and admitting that she & Clare stayed in character off set, as antagonists, but later talked and got on, and how Clare said Ashley had a lovely aura about her. Doug was laughing to himself and shaking his head, but wouldn't reveal the truth behind what Clare Higgins was really like!!!! But Ashley and Doug were great, and so funny to see them with their arms around one another and laughing and joking, unlike Kirsty and Pinhead!!!! ;-)