Crew vouchers

torchwoodangel93

Hi, sorry, I know this is a bit of a way off, and I may not even get picked to crew but I just wondered, also for future reference.

If you wanted a photoshoot with a guest, is this still possible with crew vouchers if the shoot has sold out? (I am referring to Karen Gillian for LFCC) Of course she may not, but would it be better just to buy it in advance in case?

Also, can the vouchers be used on talks, or is it just photoshoots/autographs?

Thanks,

Natalie :)

• Showmasters Admin

Yes they can be used for photoshoots. And yes we'll get you in even if it's sold out.

The issue with Talk tickets will be, as long as you have taken that time off. We can't allow a crew member to take 45-60 minutes off to go to a talk whilst actually crewing.

Hi all,

Just a quick question and I apologise in advance if this is covered elsewhere in the forums and I haven't seen it...

A while ago when requested I emailed off my photoshoot choice for next week when I crew MK, but since I sent my email other guests have been announced - in particular the OF&H reunion and the de Lancies - and I would love to have a photo with them. What's the process for amending / changing my original request, as these people have only been announced in the past couple of days? I only had Nicole de Boer down originally.

Hope that makes sense!

Thank you! :)

• Showmasters Admin

Hi all,

Just a quick question and I apologise in advance if this is covered elsewhere in the forums and I haven't seen it...

A while ago when requested I emailed off my photoshoot choice for next week when I crew MK, but since I sent my email other guests have been announced - in particular the OF&H reunion and the de Lancies - and I would love to have a photo with them. What's the process for amending / changing my original request, as these people have only been announced in the past couple of days? I only had Nicole de Boer down originally.

Hope that makes sense!

Thank you! :)

Email Andrew with the changes.