V.I.P. TICKETS

vampirellie

I WOULD LOVE SM TO CONSIDER HAVING VIP TICKETS FOR HALLOWHEDON 3. I WOULD SERIOUSLY CONSIDER BUYING THEM. I'VE BEEN TO HALLOWHEDON 1 AND 2 AND CAN'T WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR AS BOTH WEEKENDS WERE FAB AND ALL OF THE GUESTS SO FAR HAVE BEEN GREAT. THE ONES WITH VIP TICKETS COULD BE THE ONES TO GET DINNER WITH THE GUESTS TOO... HAVE A THINK ABOUT IT PLZZZZZZZZ.:D

I WOULD LOVE SM TO CONSIDER HAVING VIP TICKETS FOR HALLOWHEDON 3. I WOULD SERIOUSLY CONSIDER BUYING THEM. I'VE BEEN TO HALLOWHEDON 1 AND 2 AND CAN'T WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR AS BOTH WEEKENDS WERE FAB AND ALL OF THE GUESTS SO FAR HAVE BEEN GREAT. THE ONES WITH VIP TICKETS COULD BE THE ONES TO GET DINNER WITH THE GUESTS TOO... HAVE A THINK ABOUT IT PLZZZZZZZZ.:D

I asked the same question about 2 weeks ago as me and my sis would most definately get one and was told that it likely wounldn't happen. :YAHOO:

Having said that, I saw someone walking around with a badge the other day at HW2 that had VIP written on it... :blink: not sure why that was though.

they could always do what happens with the occasional other event, I.E Dimensions - you can pay to dine with the guest?

i always saw golden passes as being VIP haha :) didn't think you could get much more personal without invading on personal space ahah :')

I asked the same question about 2 weeks ago as me and my sis would most definately get one and was told that it likely wounldn't happen. :YAHOO:

Having said that, I saw someone walking around with a badge the other day at HW2 that had VIP written on it... :blink: not sure why that was though.

Possibly sound/lights crew of some kind, I think, the person with VIP on their badge.

Edited by laurab1