Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003 Guests!

alanhuk

I would love to see someone from the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre at C5. How about Andrew Bryniarski .... LEATHERFACE! He has done quite a few apperarances in the USA, he would be a great guest. I would also love to see ERICA LEERSHEN, she played Pepper in the movie, and put on an amazing performance in the film! Fantastic acting in the "van attack" scene! Erica was also in Blair Witch 2, and rumoured to be in Freddy Vs Jason 2.

What do you all think??

I really disliked the tcm remake, maybe cos I love the original too much, the only guests that would be worth tracking down are Andrew Bryniarski & R. Lee Ermey, they would be alright but getting some cast member from the original would be GOLD, unfortunatly Jim Siedow (The cook) died about 4 months ago, shame I would have loved to meet him.

Gunnar Hanson get him, forget the other actors.

oh and PLEASE PLEASE try and get hold of Bill Moseley he was the only thing that made tcm 2 enjoyable.

oh and PLEASE PLEASE try and get hold of Bill Moseley he was the only thing that made tcm 2 enjoyable.

Bill Mosely would be excellent, he is such a star of the horror genre. definately do not agree about him being only good thing about TCM2, the movie is bloody brilliant!