Question about photoshoot vouchers

dwarfbabe

I've replied to say that I want my payment in vouchers and a couple of them are for photoshoots. I'm not crewing on Saturday afternoon so that would be the ideal time to get them done (obviously depending on photo times). If I want the photoshoot tickets for a particular day, do I have to request it or will whoever is sorting them out look at when people are working and try to fit them around that? i.e. how likely am I to get tickets for the Saturday photoshoots? I didn't think to ask for a specific day in my reply.

Hope that all makes sense.

• Showmasters Admin

We allow the crew to use them either day. Whichever is easiest for them. It's only ever 3 or 4 crew per photo shoot max, so it doesn't make any great difference in the grand scheme of things.

We allow the crew to use them either day. Whichever is easiest for them. It's only ever 3 or 4 crew per photo shoot max, so it doesn't make any great difference in the grand scheme of things.

Now I never knew that before so it's very good to know. it mean if there is one on Sunday afternoon I can go then instead of leaving my post (depending on how late it is.) :smile: