Planning ahead would be easier if...

RodneysGirl

Hey there,

I'm already looking forward to Chevron 7.5. Chevron 7.4 was my first ME event and I totally enjoyed it.

My question now is, if it would be too much to ask for to get the dates and the location for a possible 7.6 (which I really hope, there will be) earlier than on the weekend of 7.5. I’m not talking about guest announcements. If the date and the location is ok, I’ll probably attend no matter who’s going to be announced.

But my problem is to get cheap flights. There’s only one airline from the nearest airport flying to Birmingham (from where it is easier to get to Northampton) and they are only operating such tiny machines, where only few people fit in and so it’s filling quite quick (don’t ask me why they don’t get “normal†planes on that route).

For 7.4 we had to fly via Zürich (which is quite dumb considering that we live in southern Germany :thumbup: ), because all other listed flights were somehow fully booked, when we wanted to finalize our booking.

So it was pure luck that we got those and it might become difficult to find flights in such a short time again.

Perhaps there are more people with similar problems?

I’m just wondering, because you’ve already released the dates for Eternal Twilight 5, so I’m waiting on any news considering a possible Chevron 7.6 :YAHOO:

I would really appreciate if someone could tell me, if that would be possible or not.

• Moderators

Based on the London Film and Comic Con booklet, there are no 'convention' dates for next year past ET5. So it's not just the next Chevron, but everything else too.

They won't give out anything on a 'possible' 7.6 - once they know the dates and the location, I'm sure they'll do everything they can to announce it as early as possible.

But as the forums don't have that information, and the LFCC booklet do not, I think you're just going to have to keep checking back I'm afraid.