Gantz

thedude57

Kazunari Ninomiya who plays Kei Kurono is best known to western movie audiences for his portrayal as Private Saigo in the Clint Eastwood war film "Letters from Iwo Jima" - which is a awesome movie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw it last night, and I have mixed feelings about it. Ok firstly it really didn't help that I saw a dubbed ver of the the movie.

Theres alot that has been changed and missed and new factors put in (which I can deal with its a movie after all)

I felt the characters were weak (this could be down to the translation but what I was getting through that was a bit thin!)

Also Gantz was spelling stuff corectly ands the grammer was correct and not being as jokey...maybe this was the u.s subs just missing the point

The Fx where ok not great

Can't really comment on the acting until I see the movie with original audio.

I saw it last night, and I have mixed feelings about it. Ok firstly it really didn't help that I saw a dubbed ver of the the movie.

Theres alot that has been changed and missed and new factors put in (which I can deal with its a movie after all)

I felt the characters were weak (this could be down to the translation but what I was getting through that was a bit thin!)

Also Gantz was spelling stuff corectly ands the grammer was correct and not being as jokey...maybe this was the u.s subs just missing the point

The Fx where ok not great

Can't really comment on the acting until I see the movie with original audio.

Yeah I’ve seen the English dub leak circulating but I’m going to wait for a subbed Japanese release as sync’d dubbed audio is really distracting and the background soundtrack is typically compromised.

Bit of a fan of Kazunari Ninomiya and the gantz manga so I can’t wait for this.

Awesome Story of Ricky avatar btw.

cheers :YAHOO:

Yeah the audio is really bad voices are real quiet and the rest is real loud.

There isn't a date yet for dvd and i saw it and thought why not.

I do love Gantz and Kenichi so i just couldn't wait! But roll on the dvd and part 2 :YAHOO: