Finally a place were you can park.

Collector1985

I'm actually glad it's not in central London.

London usually costs between £18.00 and £26.00 to park, and getting trains in winter when flu is about or getting public transport generally isn't grate with so many delays, being squashed up against people like cattle and not much difference in price generally i'd sooner rather drive.

As for Co2 emissions Britian is one of the lowest why should we do more and pay more, i think its good business for the government to make alot of hype to rise prices and telling us all its for the good of the world.

They really want to make a difference use alternative fuels and make it affordable for the people.

I'm getting slightly off topic, but i feel better now i've said my piece. :YAHOO:

Damn, can't edit titles when there is a mistake, yes i can see.

London usually costs between £18.00 and £26.00 to park, and getting trains in winter when flu is about or getting public transport generally isn't grate with so many delays, being squashed up against people like cattle and not much difference in price generally i'd sooner rather drive.

That's all well and good IF you drive...

That's all well and good IF you drive...

True, but who cares about them :P

:D I'm joking of course.