ANNA WALTON

bigcat

Anna Walton is so good as a guest, friendly, helpfull , only too pleased to pose for photos and talked to my 4 daughters one to one who are now huge fans.If stars do these conventions partly for good PR then Anna knows how it works.Love Anna.Others guests take note.Top lady.She was at the premiere for 'Nine' 4 days later and remembered us.Good guest showmasters, bring her back.

Anna Walton is so good as a guest, friendly, helpfull , only too pleased to pose for photos and talked to my 4 daughters one to one who are now huge fans.If stars do these conventions partly for good PR then Anna knows how it works.Love Anna.Others guests take note.Top lady.She was at the premiere for 'Nine' 4 days later and remembered us.Good guest showmasters, bring her back.

i was crewing the talks on saturday and she randomly came over and talked to me, i told her which talk it was but she said she didn't want to disturb the talk :) i wish i hadda got her signature now :) <3

same with catherine mary stewart, she brought her son over and talked to me at the same time. the two guests then started telling each other what movies they'd worked on/ it was amazing to see them conversate so casually :)